The U.S. Department of State is seeking a partner institution for its Tunisia UGRAD program. The program aim to give 111 Tunisian students greater understanding of American culture and globally applicable skills via an academic exchange program. The partner institution will be responsible for:
- Recruiting, selecting and transporting the students to the U.S.
- Developing enrichment, pre-departure & pre-return activities
- Advising, monitoring, supporting & evaluating students
- Following up with program alumni
- Managing private sector contributions
The estimated funding award for this program is $4,625,000. Applications are due November 9, 2012. For more information, see the link below: