Join us for the Digital Humanities Seed Grants Showcase.
“Digital Humanities Seed Grants Showcase”
Wednesday, February 15
9:30 – 11:00 a.m. (Light Refreshments will be Served)
Walsh Library – ITV Classroom
To Register for the session – Click Here
Presentations by the Digital Humanities Seed Grant recipients:
- Beth Bloom, University Libraries: Praxis Program of Advanced Seminar on Mission
- Jim Daly, College of Education and Human Services: Visualizing the Ukrainian Diaspora
- Sara Fieldston, College of Arts and Sciences: Virtual Guidebook to the History of New York City
- Anthony Haynor, College Arts and Sciences: Timeline of Social Problems Research from 1945 to Present
- Anne Hewitt, School of Health and Medical Sciences: The Population Health Management PolicyMap Project
- Michael Vigorito, College of Arts and Sciences
Follow the Digital Humanities Blog and the Technology Blog for the latest information on all things Digital Humanities and Teaching, Learning and Technology. The Digital Humanities initiative is made possible through funding by the Provost’s Office.