Kelly M. Goedert, Ph.D.
Kelly Goedert is a Cognitive Psychologist. She received an M.S. in Applied Experimental Psychology from Western Kentucky University and Ph.D. in Cognitive Psychology from the University of Virginia. She is currently Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies in the Department of Psychology, and faculty in the Data Visualization and Analysis program, at Seton Hall University. (CV)
I am graduate student in Seton Hall’s M.S program in Experimental Psychology with a concentration in Cognitive Neuroscience. I graduated from Slippery Rock University with a dual major in Psychology and Philosophy. Following this program, I plan to pursue a PhD in Cognitive Psychology. I aspire to eventually become a professor, continuing my research in cognitive psychology. My thesis will be examining self vs other hypothesis generation and how it may effect causal inference.
My name is Olivia Cormier, I am a junior at Seton Hall University majoring in Psychology. I plan to go on to graduate school and eventually earn a doctoral degree in psychology. I hope to work in geriatrics when I finish my education, focusing on Alzheimer’s, dementia, and PTSD.
- Vanja Vlajnic
- Clinton Dudley, B.A. (M.S. student, Computer Science, Montclair State University)
- Michelle Rosenthal, M.S. (PhD student, Behavioral Neuroscience, Rutgers)
- Randall Miller, M.S.(PhD student, Brain and Cognitive Sciences, Temple)
- Daniela Sacchetti, M.S. (Clinical Coordinator, Lab for Cognition and Neural Stim, University of Pennsylvania)
- Junaid Merchant, M.S. (PhD student, University of Oregon, Developmental Social Neuroscience)
- Sharon Fernbach, M.S., PsyD (Alliant International University)
- Deepak Gera, B.S. (M.S. student, Computer Science, Montclair State University)
- Lindsey Czarnecki, M.S. (PhD student, Behavioral Neuroscience, Rutgers)
- Eric Hessler, Ph.D. (Faculty, University of Minnesota, Duluth)
- Jason Miller
- Jennifer Harsch