Table of Contents
- From the Editor’s Desk
- The Causes of Mass Suffering: Towards a Structural Responsibility Framework
by Sreeram Chaulia
- Conflict-Induced Displacement of Kashmiri Pandits: Socio-Economic Challenges and Predicament of Past Policies
by Sudha Rajput
- A Turn in Canadian Refugee Policy and Practice
by Johanna Reynolds and Jennifer Hyndman
- Conflict-Related Displaced Population Camps Commonly Visable in High-Resolution Satellite Imagery
by Brittany Card, Nathanial Raymond, and Isaac Baker
- How and to What Extent do the Baltic States Feel Geopolitically Threatened?
by Christopher Matteo
- Role for Diplomacy in Advancing Global Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Policies in the Twenty-First Century
by David Hajjar, Joshua Richardson, and Kimberly Coleman
- P5+1 – Iran Nuclear Agreement – A Silver Lining in US-Iran Relations
by Simi Mehta
- Have Beheadings Intimidated or Angered the American Public?
by John Tures et. al.
To access the issue please follow this link: PDF File