Administrative Details

Documents You May Need/Forms You’ll Fill Out

On the first day of work, you may be asked to provide documents that establish your identity (such as driver’s license or passport) and indicate your authorization to work in the United States (Social Security Card, Green Card, etc.), particularly if it’s a paid position. You will also be asked to fill out a number of forms to put you on the company’s payroll. Tax withholding forms, vehicle registration forms for parking, or personal contact information in the case of an emergency are some of the forms you might be asked to complete as well as other required human resources forms. Complete these promptly as requested, since not completing them may result in you not getting paid.