Skip to content
Completing Your Internship
- Touch base with your supervisor about completing a performance evaluation and reviewing it with you. The Career Center will notify your employer about completing the Internship Employer Evaluation and provide instructions and a link to the online document.
- Request a meeting with your supervisor to say “thank you” for the opportunity to learn and grow. Follow up with a written thank you note at the end of the internship.
- Ask your supervisor for a letter of recommendation.
- Inform your career advisor at The Career Center if you will be remaining with your intern employer for an additional semester.
- Complete the Intern Reflection and Evaluation at the end of your internship.