The Global Health Governance journal invites submission of theoretical and policy research articles and research notes on global health. The journal’s fields of interest include public health, political science, international relations, public policy, law, economics, sociology, and business.
Editorial correspondence should be addressed to:Yanzhong Huang
School of Diplomacy and International Relations
Seton Hall University
400 South Orange Ave.
South Orange, NJ 07079
Tel: (973) 275-2815
Fax: (973) 275-2519
To submit a manuscript, authors are advised to follow these guidelines:
GHG articles are around 8,000 words long including endnotes.
- Submissions should be made through our online manuscript submission system, in Microsoft Word format, at (http://mc04.manuscriptcentral.com/ghgj). Alternatively, hard copies may be sent to the address listed above. Since manuscripts are sent out anonymously for editorial evaluation, the author’s name and affiliation should appear only on a separate cover page.
- All text, including endnotes, should be double-spaced with wide margins.
- Any tables or graphs should be placed on separate pages at the end of the manuscript.
- All GHG articles are expected to be endnoted, following the Chicago Manual of Style. Authors may refer to previous issues of GHG for style.
- A summary of up to 125 words should be included with the article. The summary should state the main argument clearly and concisely, not simply say what the article is about.
- A short author’s biography of one or two lines should also be included. This information will appear at the foot of the first page of the article.
The procedures for reviewing manuscripts are based on the anonymity of the author and the confidentiality of readers’ and editor’s reports. Editorial policy does not provide for transmitting readers’ evaluations to authors of rejected manuscripts. Articles submitted to GHG should be original research and should not have been already published or considered for publication elsewhere. Proofs will normally be sent to authors for checking and making essential corrections, not for general revision or alteration. They should be corrected and returned to the publishers within three days of receipt.
Please direct any queries to email@example.com.