In case you missed it, there are a number of great end-of-year links worth reading. I’ve gathered these below.
* Via LinkedIn: The Secretary-General on how 2015 will be all about sustainability.
* From the UN: The year in review in peacekeeping.
* From the UN: 2014 in pictures.
* From UN Women: Gender equality in 2014: A year in review.
* From UNDP: A look back at 2014.
* From OCHA: The 2014 year in review.
* From OCHA: The 2015 outlook for humanitarian operations.
* From ODI: 5 things to know about the UN’s 2015 humanitarian appeal.
* From the World Food Programme: A reminder about the five high-level hunger emergencies it is currently facing.
* From the ONE Campaign: 14 of the most important global development moments of 2014 – as told in charts.
* From the 1 for 7 billion Campaign: Ten urgently needed reforms to the Secretary-General selection process.
* From the State Department: Secretary Kerry’s top tweets.
Visitors from 116 different countries have read this blog since it went live in February.
Thanks and best wishes for the coming year!