You may have noticed by now there’s no Instagram app available on the Windows Phone platform. But a developer has produced Instacam, which uses the Instagram API to build an app that runs on your Windows Phone and gives you a lot of the same features.
Once you install it, you can open the app and use it as a camera; or you can take an image from your own gallery and open it into Instacam, apply filters and frames, and save it.
SHUmobile delivers access to Seton Hall University’s mobile web portal from any Windows Phone.
With SHUmobile you can search the faculty and employee directory, browse the course catalog, find your way to the building or office you haven’t been to yet and stay up to date on news from the Setonian and on the Pirate’s.
The Microsoft Zune software needs to be setup in order to update the software on the Nokia Lumia 900 smartphones.
- From the Windows 8 Metro interface, select the Zune app
- At the “Features have Changed” screen, select OK to continue
- At the “Welcome to Zune” screen, select Start
- At the “Getting Started” screen, select Skip
- In the upper right corner, select Sign in
- Enter your Windows ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), then select next
- Enter your PirateNet password, then select next
- In the Join the Zune Social section, select Don’t Share, then select next
- Select Finish to complete the installation process
When the Nokia Lumia 900 smartphone is connected to your computer, the phone icon in the lower left corner of the Zune software will be highlighted.
Setting up the Microsoft Zune software (pdf)