Join us for an “Easter Egg Hunt” as we explore a variety of technologies and tools that are available to enhance the classroom experience for you and your students. The demonstrations are offered in 20 minute segments so you can participate in the sessions that interest you the most and attend for as long as your schedule allows.
Tuesday, April 11
11 a.m. – 1 p.m. (light lunch and treats will be served)
Walsh Library – Space 154 and ITV Classroom
To Register – Click Here
- Wireless Display (Air Media) & Interactive Display Boards – Eva Rosmaninho
- Blogs & Word Press – Danielle Mirliss, Shayle Adrian & Tom McGee
- Blackboard Collaborate, Echo & Skype for Business – Renee Cicchino & Amy Phillips
- Games Made Easy – Veronica Armour
- Office365 Applications – Riad Twal
- OneNote & Sketchpad – Joseph Martinelli
- Voice Thread – Heidi Trotta
- Nitro Pro
If there is a classroom technology that is not listed that you would like to learn more about please submit it to TLTC@shu.edu.
Follow the Technology Blog for the latest information on all things Teaching, Learning and Technology.
This event is sponsored by the Teaching, Learning & Technology Roundtable (TLTR).