OneDrive for Business, formerly SkyDrive Pro, provides users with 1TB of cloud storage. Please note that OneDrive for Business (enterprise software) is not the same as the OneDrive service Microsoft offers to individuals.
For additional information on the differences, see How is OneDrive for Business different from OneDrive?
Illustrated PDF Guide:
Setup Guide – OneDrive for Business
Activating OneDrive for Business
Using the Internet Explorer web browser:
- Login to your Office365 page via http://www.shu.edu/ –> PirateNet login –> Office365 button
- Select the “OneDrive” button in the Office365 navigation ribbon (this is really OneDrive for Business)
- Follow the “Getting Started” video, then select the ‘refresh’ link at the bottom of the page
- A folder / file structure will appear when your OneDrive for Business space has been activated
Syncing OneDrive for Business
Using the Internet Explorer web browser
- Navigate to your OneDrive for Business page within Office365
- Select the Sync link in the OneDrive for Business toolbar
- Select the ‘Sync Now’ option
- IF PROMPTED to login, use your firstname.lastname@example.org as your username, and your PirateNet Password for the password