Microsoft Office 365 Issues This Morning

University IT Services was notified around 10AM this morning that some students are unable to access their email and other Microsoft Office 365 services, including their SkyDrive files. Microsoft is working on restoring service. University IT Services will provide an update on progress later this afternoon.

Update 12/15/2013, 6:00 PM: University IT Services continues to work with Microsoft engineering to resolve the intermittent login problem to the Microsoft Office 365 Web site. Please check back later for an update later this evening. Meanwhile, students are able to access their Microsft Office 365 email and SkyDrive using their mobile devices.  If you don’t have Microsoft Office 365 email set up on your mobile device, you can add Microsoft Office 365 email to your Android, iOS or Windows device following the instructions on the technology.shu edu Web site.

Update 12/15/2013, 8:00 PM: The login issues with the Microsoft Office 365 Web site have been resolved. All Micorosft office 365 services, including email and SkyDrive, are working normally.

5 thoughts on “Microsoft Office 365 Issues This Morning”

1. my email won’t open on any computer it says contact your admin and report the following error: 8004786C. how do i fix this? i really need to access my email.

2. Brian, if you’ve set up your challenge questions in PirateNet to reset your password, I’d recommend resetting your password and see if that clears the problem. If you haven’t set up your self service password reset challenge questions, you can call the Service Desk at 973-275-2222; they will try and assist you in logging in to Microsoft Office 365.

3. Your last update says that all emails are working normally again, but I cannot login to my school email from my computer or my phone. Just wondering what I can do to fix this.

4. UPDATE: After a second attempt at re-entering the account credentials it appears to be working on my phone now. Thanks again!

5. Just an FYI – the information above re: email accounts working on mobile devices is incorrect. I have my Seton Hall email set up on my iPhone and it is still not working. I re-input the settings and it is still not working.

Thanks for all of your help in trying to get it back up and running.