It’s almost time for the Class of 2014 to begin life as the newest group of Seton Hall alumni!
Here are a few important things to know:
- Seton Hall does not have an Alumni Association. We don’t believe alumni should have to pay dues or join a special association to stay involved. You won’t be asked to pay dues, ever. All alumni are welcome to participate in all activities.
- The office of Alumni Relations coordinates all activities for graduates. You can learn more about the office and all they have to offer at www.shu.edu/alumni.
- Your first official alumni event will be the annual Young Alumni Summer Reunion at Bar Anticipation in Belmar, NJ.
- All alumni are encouraged to sign up to receive a free Alumni Photo Bandana. Send in pics of you holding the bandana and you might appear in Seton Hall, the University magazine. You can request yours now!
- You will receive your Alumni Card at the Alumni at Last! Senior BBQ on the Galleon Lawn on Friday of Senior Week. You can’t request a card until this time!
- Tell us how you want to be involved! Fill out the Seton Hall Alumni Volunteer Interest Survey and share your interests. You won’t be committing to anything, but Seton Hall will be able to contact you with volunteer opportunities in the future.