Through the graduate internship program at SHU, many students contact the NSRI eager to work with us as we connect with nonprofit organizations. The Institute has begun to further explore the options, strategies and untapped potential in assisting the nonprofit community. Accordingly, these internships will allow students to be on the forefront of cutting edge research, best practices in leadership and managerial skills, as well as networking with thought leaders in our sector. As of November 4, we have the pleasure of working with graduate students to further the commitment of the NSRI: to strengthen the capacity of the nonprofit sector and support groups so they may better serve their clients, constituents and audiences.
- Are the NSRI Spring Trainings Really for Me?
- NSRI’s Exciting Announcement!
- Support and Connections in the Nonprofit Sector
- Voto Latino: Empowering Latinos to Vote
- I’m Getting my MPA…Now What? Five Steps to Follow When Exploring Your Career Options
- IRS Nonprofit Workshop for Small & Medium Sized Nonprofits
- New Jersey Non-Profits 2014: Trends and Outlook
- A wonderful donation from Investors Bank Foundation
- Ready, Set, Join! Board Diversity Efforts Mean Greater Opportunity to Serve
- The Presence and Absence of Women on Non Profit Boards