Through the graduate internship program at SHU, many students contact the NSRI eager to work with us as we connect with nonprofit organizations. The Institute has begun to further explore the options, strategies and untapped potential in assisting the nonprofit community. Accordingly, these internships will allow students to be on the forefront of cutting edge research, best practices in leadership and managerial skills, as well as networking with thought leaders in our sector. As of November 4, we have the pleasure of working with graduate students to further the commitment of the NSRI: to strengthen the capacity of the nonprofit sector and support groups so they may better serve their clients, constituents and audiences.
- Top 10 Tips for Inclusive Engagement March 11, 2014
- The Winter 2013 (2) Edition Of Exempt Magazine November 8, 2013
- Featured Nonprofit Job: President/Executive Director November 6, 2013
- 4 Ways Of Finding Society Donors November 4, 2013
- The NPT 2013 Top 100: Who's #1? November 1, 2013
- Wanted: Participants For The 2014 Best Nonprofits To Work For Report October 31, 2013
- Infographic: Tomorrow's Donors in Numbers August 15, 2013
- Volume 25, Issue 12: May 9, 2013 - Continuing-Education Guide May 17, 2013
- Volume 25, Issue 11: April 25, 2013 May 3, 2013
- Volume 25, Issue 10: April 11, 2013 April 18, 2013
- Lance Armstrong Charity’s Supporters Remain Upbeat After Doping Fight Ends August 24, 2012
- Barkley Calkins on Volunteer Opportunties are ABUNDANTLY Available!!
- Judith Chaikin on Volunteer Opportunties are ABUNDANTLY Available!!
- Barkley Calkins on BUILDING THE BOARD/STAFF RELATIONSHIP
- Nadiyah on THE JOY OF BUDGETING
- Nadiyah on BUILDING THE BOARD/STAFF RELATIONSHIP
- College To Careers on SOME BUDGET DEFICITS DEFINITELY MATTER!!!
- College To Careers on BUILDING THE BOARD/STAFF RELATIONSHIP
- Paul Cavanagh on STRATEGIC ALLIANCES: ONE POSSIBLE RESPONSE TO MANAGING IN DIFFICULT TIMES
- Sandra Miniutti on YOUR “DASHBOARD:” Critical Information at a Glance
- Barkley Calkins on STRATEGIC ALLIANCES: ONE POSSIBLE RESPONSE TO MANAGING IN DIFFICULT TIMES
- Building a Strong Foundation for the Nonprofit Community
- Internship Opportunities
- Thinking Forward
- Meet the New Director of the Nonprofit Sector Resource Institute
- THE IMPACT OF THE ELECTION ON THE NONPROFIT SECTOR
- A MODEL OF EFFECTIVE STRATEGIC PLANNING
- The Image of Charitable Organizations Is At Risk
- RE-VISITING THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT
- ABUSE OF THE CHARITABLE TAX EXEMPTION THREATENS US ALL
- IRS NONPROFIT WORKSHOP REPORT