Archive For The “Harrison” Category

Harrison – Our Lady of Czestochowa

By | December 19, 2011

There is a slide show of the church at http://www.olczestochowa.com/

Read more »

Harrison – Holy Cross

By | December 19, 2011

Holy Cross Parish, originally St. Pius V parish, was established in 1865, and the name changed in 1886.

Read more »

Harrison – Holy Cross

By | November 9, 2011

Founded in 1865 as Saint Pius Parish, the name was changed to Holy Cross in 1886. A large brownstone building, it was built with local stone in 1890.  

Read more »