Archive For The “Short Hills” Category

Short Hills – St. Rose of Lima

By | August 9, 2011

  The original church was built in 1909 and extensively added to and renovated over the years. Today’s church is the result of the work of Msgr. John J. Ryan. Ryan purchased original works of art and copies of Old Masters to adorn the church. He also purchased various objects from the New York City […]

Read more »