Archive For The “Livingston” Category

Livingston – Saint Philomena

By | November 10, 2011

Established as a parish in 1927, the congregation moved to a new colonial style church in 1972. The windows, by Hiemer and Company, are notable for the inclusion of contemporary figures, including Archbishop Boland of Newark and Bishop McNulty of Paterson. Another window commemorates Pope Paul Vi’s 1965 visit to the United States

Read more »