Archive For The “Paramus” Category

Paramus – Our Lady of the Visitation

By | January 21, 2012

Read more »

Paramus – Annunciation

By | January 21, 2012

The church utilized the 1908 chapel of the House of Divine Providence that was destroyed by fire in 1925. The parish was originally planned to be called Resurrection by Archbishop Walsh. Shortly after becoming archbishop in 1953, Archbishop Boland changed the name to Annunciation. Profoundly devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary, Archbishop Boland wished to […]

Read more »