Archive For The “Midland Park” Category

Midland Park – Nativity

By | December 17, 2011

The Church-School opened in 1958. The interior of the church has changed with reforms in the liturgy, but the basic design remains the same. The large cross in the front of the building is of Oregon pine. The Christ-figure over the altar was crafted in Oberammgau, Germany

Read more »