The Conventual Franciscan Fathers served St. Joseph’s Parish for many years.
The first Conventual Franciscan pastor was Rev. Alfonse Zoller, OFM, Conv, who became pastor in 1874.
The parish is now merged with Our Lady of Grace.
Several pictures from wallyg at flickriver.com
About The Building
- Romanesque Revival
- 1918 - Redecorated 1924 - New Communion rail 1935 - Waterproof cement covering 1939 - Redecorated 1951 - Redecorated
Current Status: In use
Current Owner and Use: [gallery]
Year Opened: 1897