St. Catherine’s is a beautiful Gothic Revival church in the English style. Constructed of Weymouth granite, it features flying buttresses.
About The Building
- Gothic Revival
Notable Works of Art
- Replica of San Damiano crucifix above altar, painted by Dora Nikolova Pittau of Rome, Italy.
- 2003 - Sanctuary renovated using materials from original sanctuary. Stations of the Cross donated by St. Walburga Monastery. The Stations are 100-year-old German hand-carved wood.
Current Status: In use
Current Owner and Use: [gallery]
Year Opened: 1928