Established for the Lithuanian Catholics in 1895, Saints Peter and Paul was united with Saint Adalbert in 2009.It is a splendid building with a wonderfully restored interior.
The parish website contains excellent photographs.
About The Building
- Gothic Revival
- 1970 - Sanctuary renovated 1981 - Towers dismantled 1995 - Damaged plaster walls and ceiling of the church were repaired as well as the interior painted with re-gilding of the columns. The stained glass windows were caulked and painted on the outside and the two in the nave were removed, restored, and replaced.
Current Status: In use
Year Opened: c. 1911