Each summer the TLT Center offers the Seton Hall community an opportunity to explore a wide variety of technology topics. Join us this summer for the TLTC’s Summer Technology Series “Everything You Want to Know about Social Media on Campus” on July 17 from 9:00 AM to 02:00 PM. Our discussion will include:
- What is Social Media and Social Networking?
- The Role of Social Networking at Seton Hall University
- Suggested University Guidelines
- University Strategy and Integration of Social Media
- Best Practices and Pitfalls to Avoid
- What’s the Impact? Metrics and Analytics
- Case Study: Alumni Relations
- Questions and Answers, Open Discussion
- Getting Started: Breakout Training
In addition, I will be available for consultation for the rest of the day either in the training room or my office for those unable to attend in the morning – please give me a call if you’re planning on stopping by.