Priority Points will be emailed to students this Friday and will include a break-down of what you received for each category as well as your Priority Point total.
This was a terrific year for Priority Points! Here are the facts that prove it:
- There are over 1200 students who are eligible to participate in Room Selection.
- Of those, the average student earned a total of 26 Priority Points – that’s 3 points higher than last year’s average!
- Pirates are smart – the average total for academics was 7 points! That equates to an average GPA of 3.00-3.24!
- Because everyone’s so busy studying, they’ve got no time to make poor choices so our average judicial points total is an almost perfect 9!
- Res Hall Citizenship and Campus Involvement points are both tied at 5.
- 69% of the eligible students received credit for athletic event attendance – Go Pirates!
- 42% of the eligible students received credit for intramurals participation!
- Res Life staffers submitted 105 names for Star Resident points!
- And when our Pirates aren’t busy studying, keeping their nose clean, and playing or watching sports, almost 29% of them are working somewhere on campus! (We <3 our HRL OAs!)
- 110 clubs and organizations submitted Priority Point rosters this year.