Journal Of Diplomacy
- Pontifical Council "unambiguously" denounces and condemns the practices of ISIS which brings "shame on humanity" http://t.co/TlaTV7qbT0
- First UN female force commander takes reigns in Cyprus http://t.co/KWXmhZHqKj #womenpeacekeeping http://t.co/zxfoT8ELmP
- Who decides when and where a new @UNPeacekeeping operation is formed? Find out http://t.co/TDAH8pYCZq http://t.co/MQ4qBq9PFk
- DATA ALERT: U.S. fiscal year-to-date deficit at $460.5 billion, vs. $607.4 billion one year ago
- MORE: U.S. budget gap shrinks 24% as government revenue advances almost seven times faster than spending: http://t.co/dxlB0gEBJL
Posted on January 28, 2011 | No CommentsThe end of a regime often begins with a catalyst: something out of the ordinary, sufficiently memorable and poignant that can push the waters of public demand beyond the levy. In Tunisia, the catalyst was Mohamed Bouaziz, a young unemployed college...