Journal Of Diplomacy
- .@Lightremains: Corps & govts have lot to learn from each other on how to navigate human relationships thru #socialmedia. #DiplomacySM
- #SocialMedia plays a huge role in unifying and shaping alliances and partnerships. - @DeeInDC #DiplomacySM via @plus_socialgood
- #Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender. @JoeBiden in Kiev today: http://t.co/hMQxeUPEl7 http://t.co/J9Cp00htdO
- #Saudi Arabia to build world's tallest tower, 1 kilometer into the sky http://t.co/1oRSZ7nxIg http://t.co/sfv75uiAmE via @cnni
- Economists found that the richer you are, the longer you'll live: http://t.co/gCxF99dboe http://t.co/cMrEMHJJ70 via @WSJ
Posted on January 28, 2011 | No CommentsThe end of a regime often begins with a catalyst: something out of the ordinary, sufficiently memorable and poignant that can push the waters of public demand beyond the levy. In Tunisia, the catalyst was Mohamed Bouaziz, a young unemployed college...