Journal Of Diplomacy
- All 49 Turkish hostages seized in northern Iraqi city of Mosul in June now back in Turkey, says PM Ahmet Davutoglu http://t.co/hTDqsJqDtE
- #BREAKING #Davutoglu announced early Saturday that 49 hostages from Turkey seized by #ISIS in June have been brought safely back to Turkey.
- We are excited to announce that we have successfully filled all of our staff position for 2014/2015. Congrats to all our new members!
- Kerry says Iran can help tackle ISIL threat http://t.co/r0OxSH6xWD
- #Alibaba Founder & Executive Chairman Jack Ma rings the #FirstTrade Bell after an opening trade of 48M $BABA shares. http://t.co/8UQC9MD9g8
Natural Resources Archive
Posted on December 2, 2013 | 2 Commentsby Brian Sherry Forbes handed Vladimir Putin a decisive publicity victory last month when it named him the world’s “most powerful person,” coming in ahead of Barack Obama. The magazine was most likely reacting to Putin’s diplomatic triumph over...