Journal Of Diplomacy
- ICYMI: Scotland votes 55-45 to stick with the U.K. http://t.co/Ocn54bibgV
- "We've chosen unity over division," says Alistair Darling; "momentous result for Scotland & UK as a whole" http://t.co/IaIGCOJ2gN #indyref
- #UPDATE: the BBC forecast comes after preliminary results show 54.3% voting "No" and 45.7% voting "Yes". http://t.co/YHorITzF22
- LIVE RESULTS: Scotland independence vote: Yes 46.2% with 1 result out of 32 http://t.co/RMkcrrWoW6 #indyref
- East Ayrshire votes NO in Scotland's #indyref:Yes 39,762 (47.2%)No 44,442 (52.8%)Turnout 84.5%http://t.co/sIksviDzri
Posted on April 26, 2011 | No CommentsAs NATO endeavors to synchronize the actions of European states with regard to the ongoing intervention in Libya, other events related to the revolutions of the Arab Spring are threatening to undo European unity, at least in some respects. Passport-free...