Journal Of Diplomacy
- Thank you to all who attended our event today! We will be positing ambassador Hassan written speech on our website in the coming days.
- Social media cannot be suppressed in the long term- it's a positive tool for the Middle East, spreading transparency.
- Q and A on going right now. Do you have any questions on ISIS? Send them our way http://t.co/nf8JOKMtVx
- Personalities play a bigger role in policy making in the Middle East and Arab World than elsewhere around the world.
- Whenever the state loses its ability to impose its will over the territory, state failure is highly likely.
Posted on January 12, 2011 | No CommentsThis post is part of Cram Session, an ongoing weekly series from the Whitehead Journal of International Relations and Diplomacy. Each week a member of the Whitehead Journal will discuss the history and future of a wide variety of topics...