Journal Of Diplomacy
- "Iran is trying to bamboozle itself into an agreement...the world's most dangerous regime would obtain world's most dangerous weapons" -Bibi
- ICYMI: US announced new #landmines policy, includes shift towards meeting @MineBanTreaty obligations. My latest http://t.co/ISkvms7tBX
- Girl holds pic of herself crying with number 689, reference to number of votes that elected current Hong Kong leader http://t.co/NXvIbY6HwP
- All 10 S&P 500 sectors fall at the market open; tech, energy lead the decline: http://t.co/GD5URIqqH6
- The threat of Climate Change is no longer something to fear, it is something that is already here. @JournalofDiplo http://t.co/l4JQLfVSCl
Posted on December 2, 2013 | 2 Commentsby Brian Sherry Forbes handed Vladimir Putin a decisive publicity victory last month when it named him the world’s “most powerful person,” coming in ahead of Barack Obama. The magazine was most likely reacting to Putin’s diplomatic triumph over...
Posted on November 26, 2013 | No Commentsby Steven Massa On October 26, it was announced that Abdelaziz Bouteflika would be running for a fourth consecutive term as president in Algeria’s upcoming 2014 elections. This has come as something of a surprise to observers, since the president...
Posted on November 17, 2013 | 1 Commentby Brian Sherry This month the President of Venezuela, Nicolas Maduro, asked the Venezuelan Congress to give him emergency powers in order to “fight corruption and economic sabotage.” According to the Washington Post, Maduro is imitating his charismatic predecessor Hugo...
Posted on May 13, 2013 | 1 CommentBy Clare Finnegan Although often unrecognized, the end of April celebrates two days dedicated to remembering intellectual property rights, International Copyright Day (also referred to as World Book and Copyright Day) on April 23rd and World Intellectual Property Day on...