Journal Of Diplomacy
- @UN4Youth: Acting on #climatechange is every1's responsibility...take action: http://t.co/N1JJfdcFaR #climate2014 @JournalofDiplo
- All 49 Turkish hostages seized in northern Iraqi city of Mosul in June now back in Turkey, says PM Ahmet Davutoglu http://t.co/hTDqsJqDtE
- #BREAKING #Davutoglu announced early Saturday that 49 hostages from Turkey seized by #ISIS in June have been brought safely back to Turkey.
- We are excited to announce that we have successfully filled all of our staff position for 2014/2015. Congrats to all our new members!
- Kerry says Iran can help tackle ISIL threat http://t.co/r0OxSH6xWD
Posted on December 2, 2013 | 2 Commentsby Brian Sherry Forbes handed Vladimir Putin a decisive publicity victory last month when it named him the world’s “most powerful person,” coming in ahead of Barack Obama. The magazine was most likely reacting to Putin’s diplomatic triumph over...
Posted on November 26, 2013 | No Commentsby Steven Massa On October 26, it was announced that Abdelaziz Bouteflika would be running for a fourth consecutive term as president in Algeria’s upcoming 2014 elections. This has come as something of a surprise to observers, since the president...
Posted on November 17, 2013 | 1 Commentby Brian Sherry This month the President of Venezuela, Nicolas Maduro, asked the Venezuelan Congress to give him emergency powers in order to “fight corruption and economic sabotage.” According to the Washington Post, Maduro is imitating his charismatic predecessor Hugo...
Posted on May 13, 2013 | 1 CommentBy Clare Finnegan Although often unrecognized, the end of April celebrates two days dedicated to remembering intellectual property rights, International Copyright Day (also referred to as World Book and Copyright Day) on April 23rd and World Intellectual Property Day on...