Journal Of Diplomacy
- We are excited to announce that we have successfully filled all of our staff position for 2014/2015. Congrats to all our new members!
- Kerry says Iran can help tackle ISIL threat http://t.co/r0OxSH6xWD
- #Alibaba Founder & Executive Chairman Jack Ma rings the #FirstTrade Bell after an opening trade of 48M $BABA shares. http://t.co/8UQC9MD9g8
- @jswatz: I just know that we're going to discover that pumpkin spice contributes to climate change.@JournalofDiplo
- Be sure to follow @JournalofDiplo for info on an upcoming issue regarding the economy as well as some great blog pieces.
South America Archive
Posted on November 17, 2013 | 1 Commentby Brian Sherry This month the President of Venezuela, Nicolas Maduro, asked the Venezuelan Congress to give him emergency powers in order to “fight corruption and economic sabotage.” According to the Washington Post, Maduro is imitating his charismatic predecessor Hugo...
Posted on October 26, 2011 | No CommentsBy Laura Toledo Two weeks ago, in a rare show of bipartisan accord, Congress finally passed free trade agreements (FTAs) with Colombia, Panama and South Korea. The agreement with Colombia was by far the most controversial, given that country’s longstanding...