Journal Of Diplomacy
- Pontifical Council "unambiguously" denounces and condemns the practices of ISIS which brings "shame on humanity" http://t.co/TlaTV7qbT0
- First UN female force commander takes reigns in Cyprus http://t.co/KWXmhZHqKj #womenpeacekeeping http://t.co/zxfoT8ELmP
- Who decides when and where a new @UNPeacekeeping operation is formed? Find out http://t.co/TDAH8pYCZq http://t.co/MQ4qBq9PFk
- DATA ALERT: U.S. fiscal year-to-date deficit at $460.5 billion, vs. $607.4 billion one year ago
- MORE: U.S. budget gap shrinks 24% as government revenue advances almost seven times faster than spending: http://t.co/dxlB0gEBJL
South America Archive
Posted on November 17, 2013 | 1 Commentby Brian Sherry This month the President of Venezuela, Nicolas Maduro, asked the Venezuelan Congress to give him emergency powers in order to “fight corruption and economic sabotage.” According to the Washington Post, Maduro is imitating his charismatic predecessor Hugo...
Posted on October 26, 2011 | No CommentsBy Laura Toledo Two weeks ago, in a rare show of bipartisan accord, Congress finally passed free trade agreements (FTAs) with Colombia, Panama and South Korea. The agreement with Colombia was by far the most controversial, given that country’s longstanding...