Journal Of Diplomacy
- "Iran is trying to bamboozle itself into an agreement...the world's most dangerous regime would obtain world's most dangerous weapons" -Bibi
- ICYMI: US announced new #landmines policy, includes shift towards meeting @MineBanTreaty obligations. My latest http://t.co/ISkvms7tBX
- Girl holds pic of herself crying with number 689, reference to number of votes that elected current Hong Kong leader http://t.co/NXvIbY6HwP
- All 10 S&P 500 sectors fall at the market open; tech, energy lead the decline: http://t.co/GD5URIqqH6
- The threat of Climate Change is no longer something to fear, it is something that is already here. @JournalofDiplo http://t.co/l4JQLfVSCl
South America Archive
Posted on November 17, 2013 | 1 Commentby Brian Sherry This month the President of Venezuela, Nicolas Maduro, asked the Venezuelan Congress to give him emergency powers in order to “fight corruption and economic sabotage.” According to the Washington Post, Maduro is imitating his charismatic predecessor Hugo...
Posted on October 26, 2011 | No CommentsBy Laura Toledo Two weeks ago, in a rare show of bipartisan accord, Congress finally passed free trade agreements (FTAs) with Colombia, Panama and South Korea. The agreement with Colombia was by far the most controversial, given that country’s longstanding...