Journal Of Diplomacy
- Check out @Michael_Lipin's VOA Exclusive: US Democracy Group Rebuts Hong Kong Meddling Allegations http://t.co/cUGKOekNo2
- My post for @JournalofDiplo on the U.S. intervention in Syria and how it may be playing right into Assad's hands http://t.co/eDjeysDJaa
- Conflict in #Syria: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend, maybe? by @ziadachkar http://t.co/GAf2rRA1We
- Thank you to all who attended our event today! We will be positing ambassador Hassan written speech on our website in the coming days.
- Social media cannot be suppressed in the long term- it's a positive tool for the Middle East, spreading transparency.
Science and Technology Archive
Posted on May 7, 2012 | No Comments(This article was originally published by the EastWest Institute) Many countries are drafting domestic policies to combat cyber attacks and cyber crime, but the larger question is what can be done on the multilateral level since the digital world routinely...
Posted on April 10, 2011 | No CommentsThe United Kingdom’s Foreign Secretary, William Hague, recently stated that climate change may be “the 21st century’s biggest foreign policy challenge.” A recent editorial published on the British Medical Journal website highlights the political, security, and health threats associated...