Journal Of Diplomacy
- Check out @Michael_Lipin's VOA Exclusive: US Democracy Group Rebuts Hong Kong Meddling Allegations http://t.co/cUGKOekNo2
- My post for @JournalofDiplo on the U.S. intervention in Syria and how it may be playing right into Assad's hands http://t.co/eDjeysDJaa
- Conflict in #Syria: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend, maybe? by @ziadachkar http://t.co/GAf2rRA1We
- Thank you to all who attended our event today! We will be positing ambassador Hassan written speech on our website in the coming days.
- Social media cannot be suppressed in the long term- it's a positive tool for the Middle East, spreading transparency.
Natural Resources Archive
Posted on December 2, 2013 | 2 Commentsby Brian Sherry Forbes handed Vladimir Putin a decisive publicity victory last month when it named him the world’s “most powerful person,” coming in ahead of Barack Obama. The magazine was most likely reacting to Putin’s diplomatic triumph over...
Posted on April 10, 2011 | No CommentsThe United Kingdom’s Foreign Secretary, William Hague, recently stated that climate change may be “the 21st century’s biggest foreign policy challenge.” A recent editorial published on the British Medical Journal website highlights the political, security, and health threats associated...
Posted on February 3, 2011 | No CommentsDate: Tuesday, February 22 · 1:30pm – 3:30pm Location: Chancellor’s Suite, University Center, Seton Hall University, 400 South Orange Avenue Moderator Dr. Elizabeth A. Wilson The following panelists will lead a discussion and provide a Q&A session for all to participate...
Posted on November 3, 2010 | No CommentsCongratulations to Deputy Editor-in-Chief Natalie Trisilla for her contributions to the UN-EU Partnership on Natural Resources, Conflict and Peacebuilding program. This program and publication is a joint effort from the UN and the European Union (EU) which aims to support war-torn and vulnerable...