Journal Of Diplomacy
- U.S. says other countries willing to launch air strikes in #Syria http://t.co/UkvGGP5Pfl
- .@StephDujarric on why Ban joined #ClimateMarch Look at 1st words of the UN Charter. Its 'we the peoples. Not 'we the member states
- Outcome of Afghan elections: We congratulate President-elect Dr. Ashraf Ghani, the people of #Afghanistan. http://t.co/YKzDdryi10
- What stands in the way of a global deal to save the planet? #QuickTake explains#peoplesclimate http://t.co/3wA4mKrkxm http://t.co/CDeUG7uq1o
- @UN4Youth: Acting on #climatechange is every1's responsibility...take action: http://t.co/N1JJfdcFaR #climate2014 @JournalofDiplo
European Union Archive
Posted on November 15, 2011 | No CommentsBy Jose Martinez-Flores On October 20th, the Basque separatist group ETA declared that it would cease its armed activity once and for all. Despite renunciations of violence in the past, the organization has never followed through, it now seems that a...
Posted on October 25, 2011 | No CommentsBy Jose Martinez-Flores With Greece wracked by protests over impending austerity measures, Euro zone finance ministers have responded by approving yet another set of bailout funds for the Mediterranean country. A potential Greek default seems to have been staved off...