- RT @MicahZenko: Most Repressive Countries: Eritrea Equatorial Guinea N Korea Saudi Arabia Somalia Sudan Syria Turkmenistan Uzbekistan (Free… about 6 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @CFR_org: "He emancipated the South Africans, he freed our country, he united black and white." Lefentse Nkosi, a South African, on Nels… about 7 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Happy Human Rights Day #HumanRightsDay about 24 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @politico: U.S. Ambassador Caroline Kennedy visited Nagasaki, Japan, site of the Aug. 9, 1945, American atomic bomb attack. http://t.co/… about 11 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Putin Stands Tall on the World Stage, But Will His Personality Cult Survive a Russia in Decline?
- Is a Possible Power Struggle Looming in Algeria?
- Authoritarian Tendencies in Venezuela and What the US Can Do About Them
- Journalism and Intellectual Property in the Internet Era
- Mexico and the New Latin America After Chavez
- The Journal encourages a variety of views. Any positions, opinions, or arguments expressed in our articles represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Journal or the School of Diplomacy.