Journal Of Diplomacy
- .@Lightremains: Corps & govts have lot to learn from each other on how to navigate human relationships thru #socialmedia. #DiplomacySM
- #SocialMedia plays a huge role in unifying and shaping alliances and partnerships. - @DeeInDC #DiplomacySM via @plus_socialgood
- #Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender. @JoeBiden in Kiev today: http://t.co/hMQxeUPEl7 http://t.co/J9Cp00htdO
- #Saudi Arabia to build world's tallest tower, 1 kilometer into the sky http://t.co/1oRSZ7nxIg http://t.co/sfv75uiAmE via @cnni
- Economists found that the richer you are, the longer you'll live: http://t.co/gCxF99dboe http://t.co/cMrEMHJJ70 via @WSJ
Eastern Europe Archive
Posted on March 28, 2014 | No CommentsBy Steven Massa The recent protests and revolution in Ukraine have brought to the forefront once again the nation’s divided soul. One side desires closer relations with Russia, the other with the European Union (and the West more generally). This...
Posted on December 2, 2013 | 1 Commentby Brian Sherry Forbes handed Vladimir Putin a decisive publicity victory last month when it named him the world’s “most powerful person,” coming in ahead of Barack Obama. The magazine was most likely reacting to Putin’s diplomatic triumph over...