Journal Of Diplomacy
- @JournalofDiplo @shuDiplomacy @SetonHall calls for papers on #ClimateChange #diplomacy #IR -> http://t.co/ck6oHicL1I http://t.co/XZ8ER4TuRb
- Mexico's oil and gas industry is open to foreign investment for the first time in over 75 years http://t.co/29t3RorUTF
- ISIS gains highlight aggressive use of water as weapon of war http://t.co/NILwNmynkJ
- Report: Qatar to host Gaza ceasefire talks with Palestinian President, UN chief http://t.co/23Yl3CVUQS
- Maps of the crash of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 http://t.co/2ambT0WNUY http://t.co/n0h1FWkDKm
Eastern Europe Archive
Posted on March 28, 2014 | 1 CommentBy Steven Massa The recent protests and revolution in Ukraine have brought to the forefront once again the nation’s divided soul. One side desires closer relations with Russia, the other with the European Union (and the West more generally). This...
Posted on December 2, 2013 | 1 Commentby Brian Sherry Forbes handed Vladimir Putin a decisive publicity victory last month when it named him the world’s “most powerful person,” coming in ahead of Barack Obama. The magazine was most likely reacting to Putin’s diplomatic triumph over...