Journal Of Diplomacy
- Conflict in #Syria: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend, maybe? by @ziadachkar http://t.co/GAf2rRA1We
- Thank you to all who attended our event today! We will be positing ambassador Hassan written speech on our website in the coming days.
- Social media cannot be suppressed in the long term- it's a positive tool for the Middle East, spreading transparency.
- Q and A on going right now. Do you have any questions on ISIS? Send them our way http://t.co/nf8JOKMtVx
- Personalities play a bigger role in policy making in the Middle East and Arab World than elsewhere around the world.
Continued Consensus Archive
Posted on February 14, 2011 | No CommentsRaul Castro has made a very surprising move. Unlike his brother’s strict communist regime the Cuban government is now allowing limited privatization in an effort to boost their failing economy. The New York Times reports that approximately 85% of those...