Journal Of Diplomacy
- .@Lightremains: Corps & govts have lot to learn from each other on how to navigate human relationships thru #socialmedia. #DiplomacySM
- #SocialMedia plays a huge role in unifying and shaping alliances and partnerships. - @DeeInDC #DiplomacySM via @plus_socialgood
- #Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender. @JoeBiden in Kiev today: http://t.co/hMQxeUPEl7 http://t.co/J9Cp00htdO
- #Saudi Arabia to build world's tallest tower, 1 kilometer into the sky http://t.co/1oRSZ7nxIg http://t.co/sfv75uiAmE via @cnni
- Economists found that the richer you are, the longer you'll live: http://t.co/gCxF99dboe http://t.co/cMrEMHJJ70 via @WSJ
Posted on December 12, 2011 | 5 CommentsBy John W. Sinden, Jr. The book Seven Years in Tibet, written by Heinrich Harrer, as well as the film adaptation, illustrates the conversion of the Tibetan independence movement from a Chinese domestic issue into a global household issue. Grossing...
Posted on April 20, 2011 | No CommentsThe Obama administration recently announced that it would be losing three of its key advisers for Chinese foreign policy. According to a recent article, Jeffrey A. Bader, the top China Adviser for President Obama, James B. Steinber, a deputy secretary...