Journal Of Diplomacy
- Mexico's oil and gas industry is open to foreign investment for the first time in over 75 years http://t.co/29t3RorUTF
- ISIS gains highlight aggressive use of water as weapon of war http://t.co/NILwNmynkJ
- Report: Qatar to host Gaza ceasefire talks with Palestinian President, UN chief http://t.co/23Yl3CVUQS
- Maps of the crash of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 http://t.co/2ambT0WNUY http://t.co/n0h1FWkDKm
- Charts that tell the story of 2 US programs unpopular abroad: drone strikes,NSA surveillance http://t.co/XCwVqAoulW http://t.co/wSIkqzZ3rm
Posted on December 12, 2011 | 5 CommentsBy John W. Sinden, Jr. The book Seven Years in Tibet, written by Heinrich Harrer, as well as the film adaptation, illustrates the conversion of the Tibetan independence movement from a Chinese domestic issue into a global household issue. Grossing...
Posted on April 20, 2011 | No CommentsThe Obama administration recently announced that it would be losing three of its key advisers for Chinese foreign policy. According to a recent article, Jeffrey A. Bader, the top China Adviser for President Obama, James B. Steinber, a deputy secretary...