Journal Of Diplomacy
- Check out @Michael_Lipin's VOA Exclusive: US Democracy Group Rebuts Hong Kong Meddling Allegations http://t.co/cUGKOekNo2
- My post for @JournalofDiplo on the U.S. intervention in Syria and how it may be playing right into Assad's hands http://t.co/eDjeysDJaa
- Conflict in #Syria: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend, maybe? by @ziadachkar http://t.co/GAf2rRA1We
- Thank you to all who attended our event today! We will be positing ambassador Hassan written speech on our website in the coming days.
- Social media cannot be suppressed in the long term- it's a positive tool for the Middle East, spreading transparency.
Posted on October 22, 2014 | No CommentsBy Danny Dubbaneh In September 2014, activists in Hong Kong began protesting outside government headquarters and occupied several major city intersections, after the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress (NPCSC) announced its decision on proposed electoral reform. The Hong Kong...
Posted on December 12, 2011 | 5 CommentsBy John W. Sinden, Jr. The book Seven Years in Tibet, written by Heinrich Harrer, as well as the film adaptation, illustrates the conversion of the Tibetan independence movement from a Chinese domestic issue into a global household issue. Grossing...
Posted on April 20, 2011 | No CommentsThe Obama administration recently announced that it would be losing three of its key advisers for Chinese foreign policy. According to a recent article, Jeffrey A. Bader, the top China Adviser for President Obama, James B. Steinber, a deputy secretary...