Journal Of Diplomacy
- Don't miss part 1 http://t.co/o44FhDvljL and part 2 http://t.co/GMc9VKjuJ3 of @columlynch's series on the failed UN peacekeeping in Darfur
- Highly recommended read of the day: @columlynch 3-part series on UNAMID and #Darfur http://t.co/F4mrN2Lc2c #UnitedNations #R2P
- "terrorism is deterrable even if its practitioners are not." read @MaxAbrahms latest piece http://t.co/uxlM2YvJd3 cc: @prof_jwroberts
- .@JohnKerry: " Is there any member of this committee that thinks we should go 2 war over #Crimea? I dont think so.
- .@JohnKerry: "Saying our foreign policy is spinning out of control - its a good soundbite, but its just not true."
Posted on December 12, 2011 | 5 CommentsBy John W. Sinden, Jr. The book Seven Years in Tibet, written by Heinrich Harrer, as well as the film adaptation, illustrates the conversion of the Tibetan independence movement from a Chinese domestic issue into a global household issue. Grossing...
Posted on April 20, 2011 | No CommentsThe Obama administration recently announced that it would be losing three of its key advisers for Chinese foreign policy. According to a recent article, Jeffrey A. Bader, the top China Adviser for President Obama, James B. Steinber, a deputy secretary...