Journal Of Diplomacy
- The expanding US military footprint in Africa. http://t.co/5F4CxIJ1Xo http://t.co/AprOA3vvg4
- Bullish U.S. manufacturing, construction data bolster growth outlook http://t.co/27ZSUICTlQ via @reuters
- Air-raids appear to be escalating in the strategic district of Jobar in Damascus. http://t.co/4vTmQyl9eC
- PROF DEV: Join Dr. Murphy right after the '14 Indonesian elections to learn more about Indonesian Foreign Policy. 9.9.14 at NYU Wagner.
- In two weeks, the 69th Session of the UN General Assembly (UNGA 69) will convene at UN Headquarters.
Posted on December 12, 2011 | 5 CommentsBy John W. Sinden, Jr. The book Seven Years in Tibet, written by Heinrich Harrer, as well as the film adaptation, illustrates the conversion of the Tibetan independence movement from a Chinese domestic issue into a global household issue. Grossing...
Posted on April 20, 2011 | No CommentsThe Obama administration recently announced that it would be losing three of its key advisers for Chinese foreign policy. According to a recent article, Jeffrey A. Bader, the top China Adviser for President Obama, James B. Steinber, a deputy secretary...