Journal Of Diplomacy
- #Saudi Arabia to build world's tallest tower, 1 kilometer into the sky http://t.co/1oRSZ7nxIg http://t.co/sfv75uiAmE via @cnni
- Economists found that the richer you are, the longer you'll live: http://t.co/gCxF99dboe http://t.co/cMrEMHJJ70 via @WSJ
- Don't miss part 1 http://t.co/o44FhDvljL and part 2 http://t.co/GMc9VKjuJ3 of @columlynch's series on the failed UN peacekeeping in Darfur
- Highly recommended read of the day: @columlynch 3-part series on UNAMID and #Darfur http://t.co/F4mrN2Lc2c #UnitedNations #R2P
- "terrorism is deterrable even if its practitioners are not." read @MaxAbrahms latest piece http://t.co/uxlM2YvJd3 cc: @prof_jwroberts
Posted on November 26, 2013 | No Commentsby Steven Massa On October 26, it was announced that Abdelaziz Bouteflika would be running for a fourth consecutive term as president in Algeria’s upcoming 2014 elections. This has come as something of a surprise to observers, since the president...
Posted on December 5, 2011 | 4 CommentsBy Robert Nolan The charismatic, controversial and recently deceased Moammar Gaddafi was famously fond of titles. From his subjects, he commanded the military rank of Colonel Gaddafi, a reminder of the revolutionary roots that brought him to power in 1969. ...
Posted on November 3, 2011 | No CommentsBy Mark Edwards On October 20, 2011, former Libyan ruler Muammar Gaddafi was killed while his envoy was fleeing the city of Sirte. The National Transition Council (NTC) conducted an autopsy and determined that the cause of death was a gunshot to...