Journal Of Diplomacy
- Mexico's oil and gas industry is open to foreign investment for the first time in over 75 years http://t.co/29t3RorUTF
- ISIS gains highlight aggressive use of water as weapon of war http://t.co/NILwNmynkJ
- Report: Qatar to host Gaza ceasefire talks with Palestinian President, UN chief http://t.co/23Yl3CVUQS
- Maps of the crash of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 http://t.co/2ambT0WNUY http://t.co/n0h1FWkDKm
- Charts that tell the story of 2 US programs unpopular abroad: drone strikes,NSA surveillance http://t.co/XCwVqAoulW http://t.co/wSIkqzZ3rm
Posted on November 26, 2013 | No Commentsby Steven Massa On October 26, it was announced that Abdelaziz Bouteflika would be running for a fourth consecutive term as president in Algeria’s upcoming 2014 elections. This has come as something of a surprise to observers, since the president...
Posted on December 5, 2011 | 4 CommentsBy Robert Nolan The charismatic, controversial and recently deceased Moammar Gaddafi was famously fond of titles. From his subjects, he commanded the military rank of Colonel Gaddafi, a reminder of the revolutionary roots that brought him to power in 1969. ...
Posted on November 3, 2011 | No CommentsBy Mark Edwards On October 20, 2011, former Libyan ruler Muammar Gaddafi was killed while his envoy was fleeing the city of Sirte. The National Transition Council (NTC) conducted an autopsy and determined that the cause of death was a gunshot to...