Journal Of Diplomacy
- Check out @Michael_Lipin's VOA Exclusive: US Democracy Group Rebuts Hong Kong Meddling Allegations http://t.co/cUGKOekNo2
- My post for @JournalofDiplo on the U.S. intervention in Syria and how it may be playing right into Assad's hands http://t.co/eDjeysDJaa
- Conflict in #Syria: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend, maybe? by @ziadachkar http://t.co/GAf2rRA1We
- Thank you to all who attended our event today! We will be positing ambassador Hassan written speech on our website in the coming days.
- Social media cannot be suppressed in the long term- it's a positive tool for the Middle East, spreading transparency.
Posted on November 26, 2013 | No Commentsby Steven Massa On October 26, it was announced that Abdelaziz Bouteflika would be running for a fourth consecutive term as president in Algeria’s upcoming 2014 elections. This has come as something of a surprise to observers, since the president...
Posted on December 5, 2011 | 4 CommentsBy Robert Nolan The charismatic, controversial and recently deceased Moammar Gaddafi was famously fond of titles. From his subjects, he commanded the military rank of Colonel Gaddafi, a reminder of the revolutionary roots that brought him to power in 1969. ...
Posted on November 3, 2011 | No CommentsBy Mark Edwards On October 20, 2011, former Libyan ruler Muammar Gaddafi was killed while his envoy was fleeing the city of Sirte. The National Transition Council (NTC) conducted an autopsy and determined that the cause of death was a gunshot to...