Journal Of Diplomacy
- Breaking Data: U.S. household wealth increased by $1.39 trillion from April in second quarter: http://t.co/N0xcCwCGyV
- Kerry on Americans fighting w/ #ISIS: I want to make sure that anybody over there w/a US passport "returns in handcuffs"
- Franois Hollande annonce avoir autoris des frappes contre les djihadistes en Irak #confPRhttp://t.co/vNwZ16N2oZ http://t.co/eWivwCWNSE
- If they both join, Scotland and Palestine wld balance each other out and not numerically alter the pre-existing North/South divisions @UN
- GRAPHIC: Most valuable internet companies by stock-market value (September, 2014). http://t.co/BXoioOdil8
Posted on November 26, 2013 | No Commentsby Steven Massa On October 26, it was announced that Abdelaziz Bouteflika would be running for a fourth consecutive term as president in Algeria’s upcoming 2014 elections. This has come as something of a surprise to observers, since the president...
Posted on December 5, 2011 | 4 CommentsBy Robert Nolan The charismatic, controversial and recently deceased Moammar Gaddafi was famously fond of titles. From his subjects, he commanded the military rank of Colonel Gaddafi, a reminder of the revolutionary roots that brought him to power in 1969. ...
Posted on November 3, 2011 | No CommentsBy Mark Edwards On October 20, 2011, former Libyan ruler Muammar Gaddafi was killed while his envoy was fleeing the city of Sirte. The National Transition Council (NTC) conducted an autopsy and determined that the cause of death was a gunshot to...