Journal Of Diplomacy
- @UN4Youth: Acting on #climatechange is every1's responsibility...take action: http://t.co/N1JJfdcFaR #climate2014 @JournalofDiplo
- All 49 Turkish hostages seized in northern Iraqi city of Mosul in June now back in Turkey, says PM Ahmet Davutoglu http://t.co/hTDqsJqDtE
- #BREAKING #Davutoglu announced early Saturday that 49 hostages from Turkey seized by #ISIS in June have been brought safely back to Turkey.
- We are excited to announce that we have successfully filled all of our staff position for 2014/2015. Congrats to all our new members!
- Kerry says Iran can help tackle ISIL threat http://t.co/r0OxSH6xWD
About Author: John Sinden
Posts by John Sinden
Posted on May 7, 2012 | No Comments(This article was originally published by the EastWest Institute) Many countries are drafting domestic policies to combat cyber attacks and cyber crime, but the larger question is what can be done on the multilateral level since the digital world routinely...
Posted on April 24, 2012 | 6 CommentsFrom the Winter/Spring 2012 edition of the Whitehead Journal of Diplomacy and International Relations: How should the U.S. respond to the events that have gripped the Middle East over the past year? This question has been debated countless times by the...
Posted on April 17, 2012 | No CommentsAndrew J. Bacevich, professor of international relations and history at Boston University, a speaker at the Affordable World Security Conference at the Newseum in Washington on March 27–28, 2012, spoke with EWI’s John Sinden, Jr. He addressed his views on the U.S....
Posted on March 29, 2012 | No CommentsIf you are unable to make it to the Whitehead Journal of Diplomacy launch event, tune in live. Panelists include: Alon Ben-Meir – Professor of international relations and middle eastern studies at the New School and NYU. Elan Journo – A fellow in...