Journal Of Diplomacy
- .@Lightremains: Corps & govts have lot to learn from each other on how to navigate human relationships thru #socialmedia. #DiplomacySM
- #SocialMedia plays a huge role in unifying and shaping alliances and partnerships. - @DeeInDC #DiplomacySM via @plus_socialgood
- #Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender. @JoeBiden in Kiev today: http://t.co/hMQxeUPEl7 http://t.co/J9Cp00htdO
- #Saudi Arabia to build world's tallest tower, 1 kilometer into the sky http://t.co/1oRSZ7nxIg http://t.co/sfv75uiAmE via @cnni
- Economists found that the richer you are, the longer you'll live: http://t.co/gCxF99dboe http://t.co/cMrEMHJJ70 via @WSJ
About Author: John Sinden
Posts by John Sinden
Posted on May 7, 2012 | No Comments(This article was originally published by the EastWest Institute) Many countries are drafting domestic policies to combat cyber attacks and cyber crime, but the larger question is what can be done on the multilateral level since the digital world routinely...
Posted on April 24, 2012 | 6 CommentsFrom the Winter/Spring 2012 edition of the Whitehead Journal of Diplomacy and International Relations: How should the U.S. respond to the events that have gripped the Middle East over the past year? This question has been debated countless times by the...
Posted on April 17, 2012 | No CommentsAndrew J. Bacevich, professor of international relations and history at Boston University, a speaker at the Affordable World Security Conference at the Newseum in Washington on March 27–28, 2012, spoke with EWI’s John Sinden, Jr. He addressed his views on the U.S....
Posted on March 29, 2012 | No CommentsIf you are unable to make it to the Whitehead Journal of Diplomacy launch event, tune in live. Panelists include: Alon Ben-Meir – Professor of international relations and middle eastern studies at the New School and NYU. Elan Journo – A fellow in...