Journal Of Diplomacy
- The expanding US military footprint in Africa. http://t.co/5F4CxIJ1Xo http://t.co/AprOA3vvg4
- Bullish U.S. manufacturing, construction data bolster growth outlook http://t.co/27ZSUICTlQ via @reuters
- Air-raids appear to be escalating in the strategic district of Jobar in Damascus. http://t.co/4vTmQyl9eC
- PROF DEV: Join Dr. Murphy right after the '14 Indonesian elections to learn more about Indonesian Foreign Policy. 9.9.14 at NYU Wagner.
- In two weeks, the 69th Session of the UN General Assembly (UNGA 69) will convene at UN Headquarters.
About Author: John Sinden
Posts by John Sinden
Posted on May 7, 2012 | No Comments(This article was originally published by the EastWest Institute) Many countries are drafting domestic policies to combat cyber attacks and cyber crime, but the larger question is what can be done on the multilateral level since the digital world routinely...
Posted on April 24, 2012 | 6 CommentsFrom the Winter/Spring 2012 edition of the Whitehead Journal of Diplomacy and International Relations: How should the U.S. respond to the events that have gripped the Middle East over the past year? This question has been debated countless times by the...
Posted on April 17, 2012 | No CommentsAndrew J. Bacevich, professor of international relations and history at Boston University, a speaker at the Affordable World Security Conference at the Newseum in Washington on March 27–28, 2012, spoke with EWI’s John Sinden, Jr. He addressed his views on the U.S....
Posted on March 29, 2012 | No CommentsIf you are unable to make it to the Whitehead Journal of Diplomacy launch event, tune in live. Panelists include: Alon Ben-Meir – Professor of international relations and middle eastern studies at the New School and NYU. Elan Journo – A fellow in...