Journal Of Diplomacy
- Pontifical Council "unambiguously" denounces and condemns the practices of ISIS which brings "shame on humanity" http://t.co/TlaTV7qbT0
- First UN female force commander takes reigns in Cyprus http://t.co/KWXmhZHqKj #womenpeacekeeping http://t.co/zxfoT8ELmP
- Who decides when and where a new @UNPeacekeeping operation is formed? Find out http://t.co/TDAH8pYCZq http://t.co/MQ4qBq9PFk
- DATA ALERT: U.S. fiscal year-to-date deficit at $460.5 billion, vs. $607.4 billion one year ago
- MORE: U.S. budget gap shrinks 24% as government revenue advances almost seven times faster than spending: http://t.co/dxlB0gEBJL
Archive for May, 2012
Posted on May 7, 2012 | No Comments(This article was originally published by the EastWest Institute) Many countries are drafting domestic policies to combat cyber attacks and cyber crime, but the larger question is what can be done on the multilateral level since the digital world routinely...