Journal Of Diplomacy
- "Iran is trying to bamboozle itself into an agreement...the world's most dangerous regime would obtain world's most dangerous weapons" -Bibi
- ICYMI: US announced new #landmines policy, includes shift towards meeting @MineBanTreaty obligations. My latest http://t.co/ISkvms7tBX
- Girl holds pic of herself crying with number 689, reference to number of votes that elected current Hong Kong leader http://t.co/NXvIbY6HwP
- All 10 S&P 500 sectors fall at the market open; tech, energy lead the decline: http://t.co/GD5URIqqH6
- The threat of Climate Change is no longer something to fear, it is something that is already here. @JournalofDiplo http://t.co/l4JQLfVSCl
Archive for April, 2012
Posted on April 24, 2012 | 6 CommentsFrom the Winter/Spring 2012 edition of the Whitehead Journal of Diplomacy and International Relations: How should the U.S. respond to the events that have gripped the Middle East over the past year? This question has been debated countless times by the...
Posted on April 17, 2012 | No CommentsAndrew J. Bacevich, professor of international relations and history at Boston University, a speaker at the Affordable World Security Conference at the Newseum in Washington on March 27–28, 2012, spoke with EWI’s John Sinden, Jr. He addressed his views on the U.S....