Journal Of Diplomacy
- Don't miss part 1 http://t.co/o44FhDvljL and part 2 http://t.co/GMc9VKjuJ3 of @columlynch's series on the failed UN peacekeeping in Darfur
- Highly recommended read of the day: @columlynch 3-part series on UNAMID and #Darfur http://t.co/F4mrN2Lc2c #UnitedNations #R2P
- "terrorism is deterrable even if its practitioners are not." read @MaxAbrahms latest piece http://t.co/uxlM2YvJd3 cc: @prof_jwroberts
- .@JohnKerry: " Is there any member of this committee that thinks we should go 2 war over #Crimea? I dont think so.
- .@JohnKerry: "Saying our foreign policy is spinning out of control - its a good soundbite, but its just not true."
Archive for April, 2012
Posted on April 24, 2012 | 6 CommentsFrom the Winter/Spring 2012 edition of the Whitehead Journal of Diplomacy and International Relations: How should the U.S. respond to the events that have gripped the Middle East over the past year? This question has been debated countless times by the...
Posted on April 17, 2012 | No CommentsAndrew J. Bacevich, professor of international relations and history at Boston University, a speaker at the Affordable World Security Conference at the Newseum in Washington on March 27–28, 2012, spoke with EWI’s John Sinden, Jr. He addressed his views on the U.S....