Journal Of Diplomacy
- #Lebanon seeking both #Qatar & #Turkey help to release soldiers kidnapped by #ISIS + Nusra . Intel meetings in Ankara http://t.co/Yq8hgAdVOi
- Obama administration is considering seeking congressional authorization for military action against ISIS. http://t.co/3TiwU6cpxc
- For a quick overview marking the 150th anniversary, watch the @ICRC video http://t.co/uJMzSdbunJ #IHL #GenevaConvention
- the 1st Geneva Convention governs the rights of the sick & wounded, the rights of humanitarian agencies, and protection of civilian.
- Today marks the 150th anniversary for the signing of the first Geneva convention in 1864.
Archive for April, 2012
Posted on April 24, 2012 | 6 CommentsFrom the Winter/Spring 2012 edition of the Whitehead Journal of Diplomacy and International Relations: How should the U.S. respond to the events that have gripped the Middle East over the past year? This question has been debated countless times by the...
Posted on April 17, 2012 | No CommentsAndrew J. Bacevich, professor of international relations and history at Boston University, a speaker at the Affordable World Security Conference at the Newseum in Washington on March 27–28, 2012, spoke with EWI’s John Sinden, Jr. He addressed his views on the U.S....