Journal Of Diplomacy
- Now told nearer 62% for No in Edinburgh. #scotdecides
- EDINBURGH: Worried faces in Yes camp; estimates that No got 60% of the vote #indyref #scotdecides http://t.co/dT0Cj06Qi2
- All the countries that have declared independence from the British Empire, in one map: http://t.co/RaW2hRPhpi http://t.co/fyY5VtjhYl
- Breaking Data: U.S. household wealth increased by $1.39 trillion from April in second quarter: http://t.co/N0xcCwCGyV
- Kerry on Americans fighting w/ #ISIS: I want to make sure that anybody over there w/a US passport "returns in handcuffs"
Archive for April, 2012
Posted on April 24, 2012 | 6 CommentsFrom the Winter/Spring 2012 edition of the Whitehead Journal of Diplomacy and International Relations: How should the U.S. respond to the events that have gripped the Middle East over the past year? This question has been debated countless times by the...
Posted on April 17, 2012 | No CommentsAndrew J. Bacevich, professor of international relations and history at Boston University, a speaker at the Affordable World Security Conference at the Newseum in Washington on March 27–28, 2012, spoke with EWI’s John Sinden, Jr. He addressed his views on the U.S....