Journal Of Diplomacy
- Mexico's oil and gas industry is open to foreign investment for the first time in over 75 years http://t.co/29t3RorUTF
- ISIS gains highlight aggressive use of water as weapon of war http://t.co/NILwNmynkJ
- Report: Qatar to host Gaza ceasefire talks with Palestinian President, UN chief http://t.co/23Yl3CVUQS
- Maps of the crash of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 http://t.co/2ambT0WNUY http://t.co/n0h1FWkDKm
- Charts that tell the story of 2 US programs unpopular abroad: drone strikes,NSA surveillance http://t.co/XCwVqAoulW http://t.co/wSIkqzZ3rm
Archive for February, 2012
Posted on February 26, 2012 | No CommentsBy Jordan McGillis As the economic noose tightens around Tehran, Americans and fellow Westerners are left in a state of watchful waiting, carefully observing the state of Iranian domestic society and covertly assessing its nuclear program. As sanctions levied by...
Posted on February 6, 2012 | No CommentsBy Richard Armstrong One year after the fall of Hosni Mubarak, women’s rights in Egypt have made unsteady progress. There are fears that should conservative Islamic parties win the upcoming elections, rights will be curtailed. But after playing a role...