Journal Of Diplomacy
- Don't miss part 1 http://t.co/o44FhDvljL and part 2 http://t.co/GMc9VKjuJ3 of @columlynch's series on the failed UN peacekeeping in Darfur
- Highly recommended read of the day: @columlynch 3-part series on UNAMID and #Darfur http://t.co/F4mrN2Lc2c #UnitedNations #R2P
- "terrorism is deterrable even if its practitioners are not." read @MaxAbrahms latest piece http://t.co/uxlM2YvJd3 cc: @prof_jwroberts
- .@JohnKerry: " Is there any member of this committee that thinks we should go 2 war over #Crimea? I dont think so.
- .@JohnKerry: "Saying our foreign policy is spinning out of control - its a good soundbite, but its just not true."
Archive for February, 2012
Posted on February 26, 2012 | No CommentsBy Jordan McGillis As the economic noose tightens around Tehran, Americans and fellow Westerners are left in a state of watchful waiting, carefully observing the state of Iranian domestic society and covertly assessing its nuclear program. As sanctions levied by...
Posted on February 6, 2012 | No CommentsBy Richard Armstrong One year after the fall of Hosni Mubarak, women’s rights in Egypt have made unsteady progress. There are fears that should conservative Islamic parties win the upcoming elections, rights will be curtailed. But after playing a role...