Journal Of Diplomacy
- .@Lightremains: Corps & govts have lot to learn from each other on how to navigate human relationships thru #socialmedia. #DiplomacySM
- #SocialMedia plays a huge role in unifying and shaping alliances and partnerships. - @DeeInDC #DiplomacySM via @plus_socialgood
- #Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender. @JoeBiden in Kiev today: http://t.co/hMQxeUPEl7 http://t.co/J9Cp00htdO
- #Saudi Arabia to build world's tallest tower, 1 kilometer into the sky http://t.co/1oRSZ7nxIg http://t.co/sfv75uiAmE via @cnni
- Economists found that the richer you are, the longer you'll live: http://t.co/gCxF99dboe http://t.co/cMrEMHJJ70 via @WSJ
Archive for February, 2012
Posted on February 26, 2012 | No CommentsBy Jordan McGillis As the economic noose tightens around Tehran, Americans and fellow Westerners are left in a state of watchful waiting, carefully observing the state of Iranian domestic society and covertly assessing its nuclear program. As sanctions levied by...
Posted on February 6, 2012 | No CommentsBy Richard Armstrong One year after the fall of Hosni Mubarak, women’s rights in Egypt have made unsteady progress. There are fears that should conservative Islamic parties win the upcoming elections, rights will be curtailed. But after playing a role...