Journal Of Diplomacy
- Obama arrives in NYC. RT @steveholland1: Marine One lands at Manhattan landing zone http://t.co/sbZLjp5zLD
- ICRC: US coalition must uphold rules of war in #Syria strikes #LawsofWar #IHL http://t.co/CYRMvsyQAe
- The Rockefeller Brothers Fund Gives Up on Oil http://t.co/AsCagQSeo1 via @newyorker
- Ever wonder how much CO2 your country emits? Check out the Global Carbon Atlas http://t.co/YOjhcqHsLG #climatechange #dataviz
- A good article in the @NewYorker on the #climatemarch. The Wisdom of the Crowd http://t.co/bPoETWoD3T #Climate2014
Archive for February, 2012
Posted on February 26, 2012 | No CommentsBy Jordan McGillis As the economic noose tightens around Tehran, Americans and fellow Westerners are left in a state of watchful waiting, carefully observing the state of Iranian domestic society and covertly assessing its nuclear program. As sanctions levied by...
Posted on February 6, 2012 | No CommentsBy Richard Armstrong One year after the fall of Hosni Mubarak, women’s rights in Egypt have made unsteady progress. There are fears that should conservative Islamic parties win the upcoming elections, rights will be curtailed. But after playing a role...