Journal Of Diplomacy
- My post for @JournalofDiplo on the U.S. intervention in Syria and how it may be playing right into Assad's hands http://t.co/eDjeysDJaa
- Conflict in #Syria: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend, maybe? by @ziadachkar http://t.co/GAf2rRA1We
- Thank you to all who attended our event today! We will be positing ambassador Hassan written speech on our website in the coming days.
- Social media cannot be suppressed in the long term- it's a positive tool for the Middle East, spreading transparency.
- Q and A on going right now. Do you have any questions on ISIS? Send them our way http://t.co/nf8JOKMtVx
Archive for February, 2012
Posted on February 26, 2012 | No CommentsBy Jordan McGillis As the economic noose tightens around Tehran, Americans and fellow Westerners are left in a state of watchful waiting, carefully observing the state of Iranian domestic society and covertly assessing its nuclear program. As sanctions levied by...
Posted on February 6, 2012 | No CommentsBy Richard Armstrong One year after the fall of Hosni Mubarak, women’s rights in Egypt have made unsteady progress. There are fears that should conservative Islamic parties win the upcoming elections, rights will be curtailed. But after playing a role...