Journal Of Diplomacy
- All the countries that have declared independence from the British Empire, in one map: http://t.co/RaW2hRPhpi http://t.co/fyY5VtjhYl
- Breaking Data: U.S. household wealth increased by $1.39 trillion from April in second quarter: http://t.co/N0xcCwCGyV
- Kerry on Americans fighting w/ #ISIS: I want to make sure that anybody over there w/a US passport "returns in handcuffs"
- Franois Hollande annonce avoir autoris des frappes contre les djihadistes en Irak #confPRhttp://t.co/vNwZ16N2oZ http://t.co/eWivwCWNSE
- If they both join, Scotland and Palestine wld balance each other out and not numerically alter the pre-existing North/South divisions @UN
Archive for December, 2011
Posted on December 12, 2011 | 5 CommentsBy John W. Sinden, Jr. The book Seven Years in Tibet, written by Heinrich Harrer, as well as the film adaptation, illustrates the conversion of the Tibetan independence movement from a Chinese domestic issue into a global household issue. Grossing...
Posted on December 7, 2011 | No CommentsBy Jordan McGillis When emotions guide politics, failure inevitably ensues. In a move that would be hailed by the Jimmy Carter School of Appeasement, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu agreed last month to release over 1,000 convicted Palestinian criminals from Israeli...
Posted on December 5, 2011 | 4 CommentsBy Robert Nolan The charismatic, controversial and recently deceased Moammar Gaddafi was famously fond of titles. From his subjects, he commanded the military rank of Colonel Gaddafi, a reminder of the revolutionary roots that brought him to power in 1969. ...