Journal Of Diplomacy
- The expanding US military footprint in Africa. http://t.co/5F4CxIJ1Xo http://t.co/AprOA3vvg4
- Bullish U.S. manufacturing, construction data bolster growth outlook http://t.co/27ZSUICTlQ via @reuters
- Air-raids appear to be escalating in the strategic district of Jobar in Damascus. http://t.co/4vTmQyl9eC
- PROF DEV: Join Dr. Murphy right after the '14 Indonesian elections to learn more about Indonesian Foreign Policy. 9.9.14 at NYU Wagner.
- In two weeks, the 69th Session of the UN General Assembly (UNGA 69) will convene at UN Headquarters.
Archive for October, 2011
Posted on October 26, 2011 | No CommentsBy Laura Toledo Two weeks ago, in a rare show of bipartisan accord, Congress finally passed free trade agreements (FTAs) with Colombia, Panama and South Korea. The agreement with Colombia was by far the most controversial, given that country’s longstanding...
Posted on October 25, 2011 | No CommentsBy Jose Martinez-Flores With Greece wracked by protests over impending austerity measures, Euro zone finance ministers have responded by approving yet another set of bailout funds for the Mediterranean country. A potential Greek default seems to have been staved off...