Journal Of Diplomacy
- Don't miss part 1 http://t.co/o44FhDvljL and part 2 http://t.co/GMc9VKjuJ3 of @columlynch's series on the failed UN peacekeeping in Darfur
- Highly recommended read of the day: @columlynch 3-part series on UNAMID and #Darfur http://t.co/F4mrN2Lc2c #UnitedNations #R2P
- "terrorism is deterrable even if its practitioners are not." read @MaxAbrahms latest piece http://t.co/uxlM2YvJd3 cc: @prof_jwroberts
- .@JohnKerry: " Is there any member of this committee that thinks we should go 2 war over #Crimea? I dont think so.
- .@JohnKerry: "Saying our foreign policy is spinning out of control - its a good soundbite, but its just not true."
Archive for October, 2011
Posted on October 26, 2011 | No CommentsBy Laura Toledo Two weeks ago, in a rare show of bipartisan accord, Congress finally passed free trade agreements (FTAs) with Colombia, Panama and South Korea. The agreement with Colombia was by far the most controversial, given that country’s longstanding...
Posted on October 25, 2011 | No CommentsBy Jose Martinez-Flores With Greece wracked by protests over impending austerity measures, Euro zone finance ministers have responded by approving yet another set of bailout funds for the Mediterranean country. A potential Greek default seems to have been staved off...