Journal Of Diplomacy
- Central Command announces 1st #Iraq airstrike not designed to protect US personnel. SW of Baghdad. Either Sun or Mon http://t.co/6x3DlW91yQ
- Latest U.S. airstrike appears to be the closest to Iraq's capital since campaign against #ISIS began: http://t.co/rLU4LE38Mf
- The US just expanded its war against ISIS in a huge way http://t.co/JF59kJRH8l
- Scotland to vote on independence Thursday. Polls show a tight race with 51% polled saying yes to independence.
- Arab states reportedly offer air support as part of the campaign against ISIS.
Archive for October, 2011
Posted on October 26, 2011 | No CommentsBy Laura Toledo Two weeks ago, in a rare show of bipartisan accord, Congress finally passed free trade agreements (FTAs) with Colombia, Panama and South Korea. The agreement with Colombia was by far the most controversial, given that country’s longstanding...
Posted on October 25, 2011 | No CommentsBy Jose Martinez-Flores With Greece wracked by protests over impending austerity measures, Euro zone finance ministers have responded by approving yet another set of bailout funds for the Mediterranean country. A potential Greek default seems to have been staved off...