Journal Of Diplomacy
- Follow @GCR2P - for top news regarding #R2P and more. please RT @JournalofDiplo @shuDiplomacy @SHUDiploAlum @ziadachkar @MattS_Mitchell
- Nigeria official tells me details on date/location of release of kidnapped Boko Haram girls to be ironed out next week. Full intw next hr.
- Nigeria says it has agreed a ceasefire with Boko Haram - and 219 kidnapped girls will be freed http://t.co/rXL1sta2KC http://t.co/S2TH8ovAU4
- BREAKING: Apple Pay will launch Monday, CEO Tim Cook says. http://t.co/oWsjen8eE7 http://t.co/Q33xijd9VU
- Angola, Venezuela, New Zealand, Spain and Malaysia are the new UN Security non-permanent member states #UNSC #Diplomacy #UnitedNations
Archive for October, 2011
Posted on October 26, 2011 | No CommentsBy Laura Toledo Two weeks ago, in a rare show of bipartisan accord, Congress finally passed free trade agreements (FTAs) with Colombia, Panama and South Korea. The agreement with Colombia was by far the most controversial, given that country’s longstanding...
Posted on October 25, 2011 | No CommentsBy Jose Martinez-Flores With Greece wracked by protests over impending austerity measures, Euro zone finance ministers have responded by approving yet another set of bailout funds for the Mediterranean country. A potential Greek default seems to have been staved off...