Journal Of Diplomacy
- @JournalofDiplo @shuDiplomacy @SetonHall calls for papers on #ClimateChange #diplomacy #IR -> http://t.co/ck6oHicL1I http://t.co/XZ8ER4TuRb
- Mexico's oil and gas industry is open to foreign investment for the first time in over 75 years http://t.co/29t3RorUTF
- ISIS gains highlight aggressive use of water as weapon of war http://t.co/NILwNmynkJ
- Report: Qatar to host Gaza ceasefire talks with Palestinian President, UN chief http://t.co/23Yl3CVUQS
- Maps of the crash of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 http://t.co/2ambT0WNUY http://t.co/n0h1FWkDKm
Archive for September, 2011
Posted on September 23, 2011 | No Comments(This article was originally published in the World Policy Blog) By Christopher Bartolotta A suicide bomber drove through the gates of the U.N. headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria, just after 11 a.m. on August 26. The car, strapped with a 100-pound...