Journal Of Diplomacy
- U.S. says other countries willing to launch air strikes in #Syria http://t.co/UkvGGP5Pfl
- .@StephDujarric on why Ban joined #ClimateMarch Look at 1st words of the UN Charter. Its 'we the peoples. Not 'we the member states
- Outcome of Afghan elections: We congratulate President-elect Dr. Ashraf Ghani, the people of #Afghanistan. http://t.co/YKzDdryi10
- What stands in the way of a global deal to save the planet? #QuickTake explains#peoplesclimate http://t.co/3wA4mKrkxm http://t.co/CDeUG7uq1o
- @UN4Youth: Acting on #climatechange is every1's responsibility...take action: http://t.co/N1JJfdcFaR #climate2014 @JournalofDiplo
Archive for September, 2011
Posted on September 23, 2011 | No Comments(This article was originally published in the World Policy Blog) By Christopher Bartolotta A suicide bomber drove through the gates of the U.N. headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria, just after 11 a.m. on August 26. The car, strapped with a 100-pound...