Journal Of Diplomacy
- @UN4Youth: Acting on #climatechange is every1's responsibility...take action: http://t.co/N1JJfdcFaR #climate2014 @JournalofDiplo
- All 49 Turkish hostages seized in northern Iraqi city of Mosul in June now back in Turkey, says PM Ahmet Davutoglu http://t.co/hTDqsJqDtE
- #BREAKING #Davutoglu announced early Saturday that 49 hostages from Turkey seized by #ISIS in June have been brought safely back to Turkey.
- We are excited to announce that we have successfully filled all of our staff position for 2014/2015. Congrats to all our new members!
- Kerry says Iran can help tackle ISIL threat http://t.co/r0OxSH6xWD
Archive for April, 2011
Posted on April 26, 2011 | No CommentsAs NATO endeavors to synchronize the actions of European states with regard to the ongoing intervention in Libya, other events related to the revolutions of the Arab Spring are threatening to undo European unity, at least in some respects. Passport-free...
Posted on April 22, 2011 | No CommentsThe Merits of Microfinance as a Viable Solution for Poverty Alleviation On August 20, 2008, we had the unique opportunity of speaking with Dr. Jeffrey Sachs, Director of The Earth Institute. We discussed various topics related to economic development, paying...
Posted on April 20, 2011 | No CommentsThe Obama administration recently announced that it would be losing three of its key advisers for Chinese foreign policy. According to a recent article, Jeffrey A. Bader, the top China Adviser for President Obama, James B. Steinber, a deputy secretary...
Posted on April 14, 2011 | No CommentsAn area considered a critical bastion of security in Afghanistan is experiencing violent and fatal protests against foreigners in the country. This past Friday, April 1, a United Nations mission in the town of Mazar-i-Sharif was invaded by protesters. Seven...