Journal Of Diplomacy
- "Iran is trying to bamboozle itself into an agreement...the world's most dangerous regime would obtain world's most dangerous weapons" -Bibi
- ICYMI: US announced new #landmines policy, includes shift towards meeting @MineBanTreaty obligations. My latest http://t.co/ISkvms7tBX
- Girl holds pic of herself crying with number 689, reference to number of votes that elected current Hong Kong leader http://t.co/NXvIbY6HwP
- All 10 S&P 500 sectors fall at the market open; tech, energy lead the decline: http://t.co/GD5URIqqH6
- The threat of Climate Change is no longer something to fear, it is something that is already here. @JournalofDiplo http://t.co/l4JQLfVSCl
Archive for April, 2011
Posted on April 26, 2011 | No CommentsAs NATO endeavors to synchronize the actions of European states with regard to the ongoing intervention in Libya, other events related to the revolutions of the Arab Spring are threatening to undo European unity, at least in some respects. Passport-free...
Posted on April 22, 2011 | No CommentsThe Merits of Microfinance as a Viable Solution for Poverty Alleviation On August 20, 2008, we had the unique opportunity of speaking with Dr. Jeffrey Sachs, Director of The Earth Institute. We discussed various topics related to economic development, paying...
Posted on April 20, 2011 | No CommentsThe Obama administration recently announced that it would be losing three of its key advisers for Chinese foreign policy. According to a recent article, Jeffrey A. Bader, the top China Adviser for President Obama, James B. Steinber, a deputy secretary...
Posted on April 14, 2011 | No CommentsAn area considered a critical bastion of security in Afghanistan is experiencing violent and fatal protests against foreigners in the country. This past Friday, April 1, a United Nations mission in the town of Mazar-i-Sharif was invaded by protesters. Seven...