Journal Of Diplomacy
- Mexico's oil and gas industry is open to foreign investment for the first time in over 75 years http://t.co/29t3RorUTF
- ISIS gains highlight aggressive use of water as weapon of war http://t.co/NILwNmynkJ
- Report: Qatar to host Gaza ceasefire talks with Palestinian President, UN chief http://t.co/23Yl3CVUQS
- Maps of the crash of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 http://t.co/2ambT0WNUY http://t.co/n0h1FWkDKm
- Charts that tell the story of 2 US programs unpopular abroad: drone strikes,NSA surveillance http://t.co/XCwVqAoulW http://t.co/wSIkqzZ3rm
Archive for February, 2011
Posted on February 25, 2011 | No CommentsJapan has called an early end to its annual whale hunt, citing repeated harassment by environmental activists. While Japan is notoriously stubborn and resistant to regulations on hunting and fishing, whaling activists that have grown tired of the ineffectiveness of...
Posted on February 14, 2011 | No CommentsRaul Castro has made a very surprising move. Unlike his brother’s strict communist regime the Cuban government is now allowing limited privatization in an effort to boost their failing economy. The New York Times reports that approximately 85% of those...
Posted on February 11, 2011 | No CommentsThis post is part of Cram Session, an ongoing weekly series from the Whitehead Journal of International Relations and Diplomacy. Each week a member of the Whitehead Journal will discuss the history and future of a wide variety of topics...
Posted on February 3, 2011 | No CommentsDate: Tuesday, February 22 · 1:30pm – 3:30pm Location: Chancellor’s Suite, University Center, Seton Hall University, 400 South Orange Avenue Moderator Dr. Elizabeth A. Wilson The following panelists will lead a discussion and provide a Q&A session for all to participate...