Journal Of Diplomacy
- "Iran is trying to bamboozle itself into an agreement...the world's most dangerous regime would obtain world's most dangerous weapons" -Bibi
- ICYMI: US announced new #landmines policy, includes shift towards meeting @MineBanTreaty obligations. My latest http://t.co/ISkvms7tBX
- Girl holds pic of herself crying with number 689, reference to number of votes that elected current Hong Kong leader http://t.co/NXvIbY6HwP
- All 10 S&P 500 sectors fall at the market open; tech, energy lead the decline: http://t.co/GD5URIqqH6
- The threat of Climate Change is no longer something to fear, it is something that is already here. @JournalofDiplo http://t.co/l4JQLfVSCl
Archive for February, 2011
Posted on February 25, 2011 | No CommentsJapan has called an early end to its annual whale hunt, citing repeated harassment by environmental activists. While Japan is notoriously stubborn and resistant to regulations on hunting and fishing, whaling activists that have grown tired of the ineffectiveness of...
Posted on February 14, 2011 | No CommentsRaul Castro has made a very surprising move. Unlike his brother’s strict communist regime the Cuban government is now allowing limited privatization in an effort to boost their failing economy. The New York Times reports that approximately 85% of those...
Posted on February 11, 2011 | No CommentsThis post is part of Cram Session, an ongoing weekly series from the Whitehead Journal of International Relations and Diplomacy. Each week a member of the Whitehead Journal will discuss the history and future of a wide variety of topics...
Posted on February 3, 2011 | No CommentsDate: Tuesday, February 22 · 1:30pm – 3:30pm Location: Chancellor’s Suite, University Center, Seton Hall University, 400 South Orange Avenue Moderator Dr. Elizabeth A. Wilson The following panelists will lead a discussion and provide a Q&A session for all to participate...