Journal Of Diplomacy
- Follow @GCR2P - for top news regarding #R2P and more. please RT @JournalofDiplo @shuDiplomacy @SHUDiploAlum @ziadachkar @MattS_Mitchell
- Nigeria official tells me details on date/location of release of kidnapped Boko Haram girls to be ironed out next week. Full intw next hr.
- Nigeria says it has agreed a ceasefire with Boko Haram - and 219 kidnapped girls will be freed http://t.co/rXL1sta2KC http://t.co/S2TH8ovAU4
- BREAKING: Apple Pay will launch Monday, CEO Tim Cook says. http://t.co/oWsjen8eE7 http://t.co/Q33xijd9VU
- Angola, Venezuela, New Zealand, Spain and Malaysia are the new UN Security non-permanent member states #UNSC #Diplomacy #UnitedNations
Archive for February, 2011
Posted on February 25, 2011 | No CommentsJapan has called an early end to its annual whale hunt, citing repeated harassment by environmental activists. While Japan is notoriously stubborn and resistant to regulations on hunting and fishing, whaling activists that have grown tired of the ineffectiveness of...
Posted on February 14, 2011 | No CommentsRaul Castro has made a very surprising move. Unlike his brother’s strict communist regime the Cuban government is now allowing limited privatization in an effort to boost their failing economy. The New York Times reports that approximately 85% of those...
Posted on February 11, 2011 | No CommentsThis post is part of Cram Session, an ongoing weekly series from the Whitehead Journal of International Relations and Diplomacy. Each week a member of the Whitehead Journal will discuss the history and future of a wide variety of topics...
Posted on February 3, 2011 | No CommentsDate: Tuesday, February 22 · 1:30pm – 3:30pm Location: Chancellor’s Suite, University Center, Seton Hall University, 400 South Orange Avenue Moderator Dr. Elizabeth A. Wilson The following panelists will lead a discussion and provide a Q&A session for all to participate...