Journal Of Diplomacy
- Central Command announces 1st #Iraq airstrike not designed to protect US personnel. SW of Baghdad. Either Sun or Mon http://t.co/6x3DlW91yQ
- Latest U.S. airstrike appears to be the closest to Iraq's capital since campaign against #ISIS began: http://t.co/rLU4LE38Mf
- The US just expanded its war against ISIS in a huge way http://t.co/JF59kJRH8l
- Scotland to vote on independence Thursday. Polls show a tight race with 51% polled saying yes to independence.
- Arab states reportedly offer air support as part of the campaign against ISIS.
Archive for February, 2011
Posted on February 25, 2011 | No CommentsJapan has called an early end to its annual whale hunt, citing repeated harassment by environmental activists. While Japan is notoriously stubborn and resistant to regulations on hunting and fishing, whaling activists that have grown tired of the ineffectiveness of...
Posted on February 14, 2011 | No CommentsRaul Castro has made a very surprising move. Unlike his brother’s strict communist regime the Cuban government is now allowing limited privatization in an effort to boost their failing economy. The New York Times reports that approximately 85% of those...
Posted on February 11, 2011 | No CommentsThis post is part of Cram Session, an ongoing weekly series from the Whitehead Journal of International Relations and Diplomacy. Each week a member of the Whitehead Journal will discuss the history and future of a wide variety of topics...
Posted on February 3, 2011 | No CommentsDate: Tuesday, February 22 · 1:30pm – 3:30pm Location: Chancellor’s Suite, University Center, Seton Hall University, 400 South Orange Avenue Moderator Dr. Elizabeth A. Wilson The following panelists will lead a discussion and provide a Q&A session for all to participate...