- RT @SHUGDC: #diplos RT “@criticalthreats: Interested in security in Horn of Africa? Intern this spring: http://t.co/k8UUnSp6Db #Somalia #Ke… 02:07:50 AM December 20, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @CrisisGroup: Too much has been invested in South Sudan since its independence for it to fail so soon: http://t.co/urGPbFlX7q 02:07:15 AM December 20, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @CrisisGroup: South Sudan is now arguably on the cusp of a civil war. Read our statement here: http://t.co/7qk8UDzA67 http://t.co/k7L7ym… 02:07:07 AM December 20, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @nytimesworld: Senate Bill to Impose New Sanctions on Iran Spurs Veto Threat From White House http://t.co/iR9ZWcf9Qn 10:07:11 PM December 19, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone
- Putin Stands Tall on the World Stage, But Will His Personality Cult Survive a Russia in Decline?
- Is a Possible Power Struggle Looming in Algeria?
- Authoritarian Tendencies in Venezuela and What the US Can Do About Them
- Journalism and Intellectual Property in the Internet Era
- Mexico and the New Latin America After Chavez
- The Journal encourages a variety of views. Any positions, opinions, or arguments expressed in our articles represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Journal or the School of Diplomacy.