Journal Of Diplomacy
- Mexico's oil and gas industry is open to foreign investment for the first time in over 75 years http://t.co/29t3RorUTF
- ISIS gains highlight aggressive use of water as weapon of war http://t.co/NILwNmynkJ
- Report: Qatar to host Gaza ceasefire talks with Palestinian President, UN chief http://t.co/23Yl3CVUQS
- Maps of the crash of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 http://t.co/2ambT0WNUY http://t.co/n0h1FWkDKm
- Charts that tell the story of 2 US programs unpopular abroad: drone strikes,NSA surveillance http://t.co/XCwVqAoulW http://t.co/wSIkqzZ3rm
Archive for January, 2011
Posted on January 28, 2011 | No CommentsThe end of a regime often begins with a catalyst: something out of the ordinary, sufficiently memorable and poignant that can push the waters of public demand beyond the levy. In Tunisia, the catalyst was Mohamed Bouaziz, a young unemployed college...
Posted on January 12, 2011 | No CommentsThis post is part of Cram Session, an ongoing weekly series from the Whitehead Journal of International Relations and Diplomacy. Each week a member of the Whitehead Journal will discuss the history and future of a wide variety of topics...
Posted on January 12, 2011 | No CommentsAbout the Interviewee Hernando de Soto is President of the Institute for Liberty and Democracy (ILD), headquartered in Lima, Peru and co-chairs, with Madeline Albright, the Commission on Legal Empowerment of the Poor with the United Nations Developmet Programme (UNDP)....