Journal Of Diplomacy
- Join us today at 12:30 pm for a conversation about ISIS led by Ambassador Hassan. Jubilee Hall 231
- Follow @GCR2P - for top news regarding #R2P and more. please RT @JournalofDiplo @shuDiplomacy @SHUDiploAlum @ziadachkar @MattS_Mitchell
- Nigeria official tells me details on date/location of release of kidnapped Boko Haram girls to be ironed out next week. Full intw next hr.
- Nigeria says it has agreed a ceasefire with Boko Haram - and 219 kidnapped girls will be freed http://t.co/rXL1sta2KC http://t.co/S2TH8ovAU4
- BREAKING: Apple Pay will launch Monday, CEO Tim Cook says. http://t.co/oWsjen8eE7 http://t.co/Q33xijd9VU
Archive for January, 2011
Posted on January 28, 2011 | No CommentsThe end of a regime often begins with a catalyst: something out of the ordinary, sufficiently memorable and poignant that can push the waters of public demand beyond the levy. In Tunisia, the catalyst was Mohamed Bouaziz, a young unemployed college...
Posted on January 12, 2011 | No CommentsThis post is part of Cram Session, an ongoing weekly series from the Whitehead Journal of International Relations and Diplomacy. Each week a member of the Whitehead Journal will discuss the history and future of a wide variety of topics...
Posted on January 12, 2011 | No CommentsAbout the Interviewee Hernando de Soto is President of the Institute for Liberty and Democracy (ILD), headquartered in Lima, Peru and co-chairs, with Madeline Albright, the Commission on Legal Empowerment of the Poor with the United Nations Developmet Programme (UNDP)....