Journal Of Diplomacy
- #Alibaba Founder & Executive Chairman Jack Ma rings the #FirstTrade Bell after an opening trade of 48M $BABA shares. http://t.co/8UQC9MD9g8
- @jswatz: I just know that we're going to discover that pumpkin spice contributes to climate change.@JournalofDiplo
- Be sure to follow @JournalofDiplo for info on an upcoming issue regarding the economy as well as some great blog pieces.
- Kerry: Borders which link up to #ISIS-held territory should be closed as part of intl efforts to defeat the group http://t.co/7VPwe9d40w
- French Fighter Jets Bomb ISIS in Iraq for First Time http://t.co/yUhNNJ7MZx
Archive for January, 2011
Posted on January 28, 2011 | No CommentsThe end of a regime often begins with a catalyst: something out of the ordinary, sufficiently memorable and poignant that can push the waters of public demand beyond the levy. In Tunisia, the catalyst was Mohamed Bouaziz, a young unemployed college...
Posted on January 12, 2011 | No CommentsThis post is part of Cram Session, an ongoing weekly series from the Whitehead Journal of International Relations and Diplomacy. Each week a member of the Whitehead Journal will discuss the history and future of a wide variety of topics...
Posted on January 12, 2011 | No CommentsAbout the Interviewee Hernando de Soto is President of the Institute for Liberty and Democracy (ILD), headquartered in Lima, Peru and co-chairs, with Madeline Albright, the Commission on Legal Empowerment of the Poor with the United Nations Developmet Programme (UNDP)....