Journal Of Diplomacy
- Check out @Michael_Lipin's VOA Exclusive: US Democracy Group Rebuts Hong Kong Meddling Allegations http://t.co/cUGKOekNo2
- My post for @JournalofDiplo on the U.S. intervention in Syria and how it may be playing right into Assad's hands http://t.co/eDjeysDJaa
- Conflict in #Syria: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend, maybe? by @ziadachkar http://t.co/GAf2rRA1We
- Thank you to all who attended our event today! We will be positing ambassador Hassan written speech on our website in the coming days.
- Social media cannot be suppressed in the long term- it's a positive tool for the Middle East, spreading transparency.
Archive for January, 2011
Posted on January 28, 2011 | No CommentsThe end of a regime often begins with a catalyst: something out of the ordinary, sufficiently memorable and poignant that can push the waters of public demand beyond the levy. In Tunisia, the catalyst was Mohamed Bouaziz, a young unemployed college...
Posted on January 12, 2011 | No CommentsThis post is part of Cram Session, an ongoing weekly series from the Whitehead Journal of International Relations and Diplomacy. Each week a member of the Whitehead Journal will discuss the history and future of a wide variety of topics...
Posted on January 12, 2011 | No CommentsAbout the Interviewee Hernando de Soto is President of the Institute for Liberty and Democracy (ILD), headquartered in Lima, Peru and co-chairs, with Madeline Albright, the Commission on Legal Empowerment of the Poor with the United Nations Developmet Programme (UNDP)....