Journal Of Diplomacy
- Mexico's oil and gas industry is open to foreign investment for the first time in over 75 years http://t.co/29t3RorUTF
- ISIS gains highlight aggressive use of water as weapon of war http://t.co/NILwNmynkJ
- Report: Qatar to host Gaza ceasefire talks with Palestinian President, UN chief http://t.co/23Yl3CVUQS
- Maps of the crash of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 http://t.co/2ambT0WNUY http://t.co/n0h1FWkDKm
- Charts that tell the story of 2 US programs unpopular abroad: drone strikes,NSA surveillance http://t.co/XCwVqAoulW http://t.co/wSIkqzZ3rm
Archive for December, 2010
Posted on December 1, 2010 | No CommentsCongratulations to Deputy Editor-in-Chief Eric Gardner, for his co-contribution to openEconomy, a division of openDemocracy, on the need for international monetary reform. With Fulbright Scholar and former Whitehead School Student, Dennis Nottebaum, Eric argued that although World Bank President...