Journal Of Diplomacy
- Check out @Michael_Lipin's VOA Exclusive: US Democracy Group Rebuts Hong Kong Meddling Allegations http://t.co/cUGKOekNo2
- My post for @JournalofDiplo on the U.S. intervention in Syria and how it may be playing right into Assad's hands http://t.co/eDjeysDJaa
- Conflict in #Syria: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend, maybe? by @ziadachkar http://t.co/GAf2rRA1We
- Thank you to all who attended our event today! We will be positing ambassador Hassan written speech on our website in the coming days.
- Social media cannot be suppressed in the long term- it's a positive tool for the Middle East, spreading transparency.
Archive for November, 2010
Posted on November 3, 2010 | No CommentsCongratulations to Deputy Editor-in-Chief Natalie Trisilla for her contributions to the UN-EU Partnership on Natural Resources, Conflict and Peacebuilding program. This program and publication is a joint effort from the UN and the European Union (EU) which aims to support war-torn and vulnerable...