Journal Of Diplomacy
- "Iran is trying to bamboozle itself into an agreement...the world's most dangerous regime would obtain world's most dangerous weapons" -Bibi
- ICYMI: US announced new #landmines policy, includes shift towards meeting @MineBanTreaty obligations. My latest http://t.co/ISkvms7tBX
- Girl holds pic of herself crying with number 689, reference to number of votes that elected current Hong Kong leader http://t.co/NXvIbY6HwP
- All 10 S&P 500 sectors fall at the market open; tech, energy lead the decline: http://t.co/GD5URIqqH6
- The threat of Climate Change is no longer something to fear, it is something that is already here. @JournalofDiplo http://t.co/l4JQLfVSCl
Archive for November, 2010
Posted on November 3, 2010 | No CommentsCongratulations to Deputy Editor-in-Chief Natalie Trisilla for her contributions to the UN-EU Partnership on Natural Resources, Conflict and Peacebuilding program. This program and publication is a joint effort from the UN and the European Union (EU) which aims to support war-torn and vulnerable...