«

»

Aug 01

Women for Afghan Women (WAW)

Women for Afghan Women (WAW) is a non-profit organization, based out of Queens New York and Afghanistan, which seeks to help disenfranchised Afghan Women by securing and protecting their rights to develop their self-potential and be represented in all areas of life. We advocate for women’s rights, challenging the norms that underpin gender-based violence wherever opportunities arise to influence attitudes and bring about change (WAW Mission Statement). The purpose of bringing a WAW chapter to Seton Hall University is to help eradicate misconceptions that many students may have towards the strife of Afghan women

Tags: , , , , , ,

1 comment

1. Chauncy Bennett

Hello,

My name is Chauncy Bennett. I’m the Group Audience Coordinator here at “The Steve Wilkos Show”. I would love to invite you and your group to come and be a part of our live studio audience here in Stamford, CT. This trip is completely FREE!!!!! We provide lunch or dinner and round-trip transportation for any group of 25 people or more. We have cool giveaways for any group that stays for two shows. Come join us for a day of excitement and fun. Remember that it’s never too early to reserve a tape date for you group. For information on show dates and times please feel free to contact me at any time. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

P.S. Tuesday is our combo day. See Jerry Springer and The Steve Wilkos Show on the same day. If you’re interested in seeing both shows please contact me.

Mrs. Chauncy Bennett
    Stamford Media Center & Productions LLC.
    NBCUniversal
    Production Coordinator
    203-564-8476 phone
    chauncy.bennett@nbcuni.com

Comments have been disabled.